Wtf!

Weird Question

10 replies to this topic

#1 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

OK I was modifyin' my NF took out some restrictors all were going well until...
I put all screws back in. Since you have to take off the black cap for the battery compartment, that's what I did first. When I wanted to put the black thing in again, the screw won't go up or down... (i.e. I can screw it back in)
HELP!
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

My heatware username: terryma1215

#2 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:49 PM

The same thing happend to me... I didnt really care because the lazer is pointless anyway.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#3 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

I think your missing the silver washer that goes in the bottum of the handle
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#4 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:18 PM

I have the silver crap, it fell out... It is silver and it has a hole through it right?
How am I suppose to put it back in?
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

#5 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:20 PM

Yes, that little silver thing with a hole in it will need to be placed back into the gun for you to secure the cap.

Just open the gun back up and look at the handle on the bottom. There should be a slot for it to fit into. Put the cap on the gun with it dissasembled if you need to to see where the screw goes to find the right position for the nut.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#6 AJAQ

AJAQ

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:36 PM

You will find the washer to be square in shape.

You will have to undo a screw or two to get it in.

Edited by AJAQ, 02 May 2007 - 07:37 PM.

~AJAQ~

#7 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

The same thing happend to me... I didnt really care because the lazer is pointless anyway.

The laser can sometimes be helpful. Like if you mod it good enough to reach the laser from 50 feet away. Or something like that.
kthxbaisend

#8 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:04 PM

first of all I feel so stupid...
Second of all I would've gotten a pen with laser light, take it apart, use a pc board(circuit boards) and put in proper resistors and transistors.(soldering). But I ain't gon' to do it

#9 Sypth

Sypth

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:38 PM

You can always go the lazy man way, and just hot glue it together, it's still fairly easy to get the gun open when it's hot glued, it's just you have to hot glue it again which is sort of annoying.
Peter Griffin: Men aren't fat lois, only fat woman are fat.

#10 chefdave

chefdave

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

dude, just throw out the crappy little black cap, unless you want an LED that can only be seen on a target 10 feet away
QUOTE(VACC @ Jul 21 2009, 08:13 PM) View Post
QUOTE(crispy) View Post

Talio likes to eat his own shit.
It's a distinct possibility. But seriously, that's all you could come up with? You are a terrible Troll.

#11 Master Yogurt

Master Yogurt

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

Personally, my recommendation is to either turn the handle into a dart holder (convenient) or install a maglight (badass and also convenient). The red light itself is entirely worthless because it's not small enough to target with and it's not powerful enough to see with. Putting laster sights on Nerf guns is equally pointless - you might blind someone, and because you generally fire in at least small arcs having a dead bead on someone is just more of a guarantee that you'll miss. It's better to develop the hand-eye coordination to accurately shoot a target (which isn't hard at all) then to waste your time adjusting to a pointless addition.
Come to PANO!

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back. The Trooper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users