Photo

Nerf War Maybe

11 replies to this topic

#1 pommyjon

pommyjon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

hi i am thee leader of a junior clan from 5th grade to 8th i am also a member of clan nightshift my clan is nighthawk and we might want to host a game some time we are in mamareneck ny and wanted to know if there was other junior clans that would like to come(this game would not be this summer)

ps. anyone know where i post about my clan
http://maps.google.c...6&t=k&z=18&om=1

Edited by pommyjon, 01 May 2007 - 02:53 PM.

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:33 PM

Not to be a dick, but I hope you are over 13. Even if though it's close by, I don't know if I'd attend. Starting to get that weird "To catch a predator" vibe if I did go. All I need is Chris Hansen to pop out and take me away.
I hate you.

#3 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

Not to be a dick, but I hope you are over 13. Even if though it's close by, I don't know if I'd attend. Starting to get that weird "To catch a predator" vibe if I did go. All I need is Chris Hansen to pop out and take me away.

Completely off topic: That made me laugh so hard.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#4 Texansharpshooter

Texansharpshooter

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

Pommy is the head of our junior branch, z80 is the head of our senior one, which I am a member of. Pommy, we weren't planning to talk about this until we finalized a place to host. Also, it would be a summer game because the next empty month for hosting is July.

Edited by Texansharpshooter, 01 May 2007 - 03:41 PM.

HERP DERP.

#5 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:41 PM

hi i am thee leader of a junior clan from 5th grade to 8th i am also a member of clan nightshift my clan is nighthawk and we might want to host a game some time we are in mamareneck ny and wanted to know if there was other junior clans that would like to come(this game would not be this summer)

ps. anyone know where i post about my clan
http://maps.google.c...6&t=k&z=18&om=1

Ummm, yeah...
Pommy, you really should have talked to us about this before hand. I am just letting everyone know that Me and the rest of Nightshift have nothing to do with this. I never heard about this before today. Also pommy, most "Junior Clans" would not be willing to make the trip to nerf with other noobies, as usually you go to a nerf war to meet more veteran nerfers and to learn new things. No offence, but I just feel it is not the right thing for our clan to do now.
We will talk on saturday hopefully, and discuss this.
Also, I just saw what OMC posted. LOLZ.

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:45 PM

I feel much better about this. Thanks for filling me Texan. I think you are the first group with a junior and senior branches. You're a pretty organized bunch. I'm glad our areas often overlap.
I hate you.

#7 Texansharpshooter

Texansharpshooter

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:53 PM

Sure thing. You might want to close this topic because as of now, we are still contemplating where to host (as you can see), and, with finals coming up, along with LCM on the 19th, we won't be able to host until July anyway.

Edited by Texansharpshooter, 01 May 2007 - 03:53 PM.

HERP DERP.

#8 pommyjon

pommyjon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:10 PM

i just posted this topic to find out about other junior clans but i didn't kno where to post it these fourms ae confusing. once i found out then we would choose a place. Also the senior clan has nothing to do with this i don't know why you care, and yes i'm over 13

Edited by pommyjon, 01 May 2007 - 08:26 PM.

#9 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:00 PM

i didn't kno where to post it these fourms ae confusing.

I wonder why they're so confusing...
SexD Warves

#10 pommyjon

pommyjon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:56 AM

so many topics

#11 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:19 AM

I'm having a hard time swallowing the fact you say you are 13+. However, being part of z80's crew will save you for now.
I hate you.

#12 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

I feel much better about this. Thanks for filling me Texan. I think you are the first group with a junior and senior branches. You're a pretty organized bunch. I'm glad our areas often overlap.

Holy shit they have a farm system... this is unreal.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users