what the topic says

34 replies to this topic

#26 rebsol

rebsol

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

I never thought about that. Weird.
"If you're hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you"
Malcolm Reynolds(Nathan Fillion)

Firefly, the best show ever created.

#27 theschief

theschief

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

Does anyone else see the irony in that we are debating what is the age minimum to play with plastic toys?

I understand the point to this topic, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

I guess the age maximum is another debate or another time.....

I like the point that maturity is important for someone's safety, but also for the enjoyment of everyone else playing. Having someone who whines/cries/cheats or makes a nuisanse of themselves ruins the entire experience for everyone else. That makes it doubly important that the person who is thinking about bringing along someone who might cause problems, takes a closer look at the person. We're all better off that way.
nerfer34
Your account will not be functional until June 23, 20007 9:59 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

+ Silver BBB
+ Ball Blaster and Buzzsaw......

#28 Texansharpshooter

Texansharpshooter

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:35 PM

Does anyone else see the irony in that we are debating what is the age minimum to play with plastic toys?

I understand the point to this topic, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

I guess the age maximum is another debate or another time.....

I like the point that maturity is important for someone's safety, but also for the enjoyment of everyone else playing. Having someone who whines/cries/cheats or makes a nuisanse of themselves ruins the entire experience for everyone else. That makes it doubly important that the person who is thinking about bringing along someone who might cause problems, takes a closer look at the person. We're all better off that way.

Schief and I would know that, seeing we have a Junior branch ranging from 5th to 8th grade. I've been to a couple of their games, they all seemed well behaved when I was there, but who says I'm not allowed to assume things? :huh:
HERP DERP.

#29 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:46 PM

I don't mean to discredit the topic, but I thought it was important to note the irony.

The NJ guys don't have an official age restriction. We haven't had any major problems, but I suppose we'd have a firmer policy if we ever had a walking billboard for birth control at a war. If you stay with the pace of the war and don't annoy the shit out of us, you are generally alright in our book.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#30 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:48 PM

Wait, I thought I was the walking billboard for birth control!

#31 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

Until that leg heals up you're the hopping billboard for birth control. How's that going by the way?
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#32 futureseal

futureseal

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:05 PM

I'm 12 and play airsoft and paint ball. Although i think it would be better for the majority if i just waited a year or two before i start attending bigger wars
~~GamesRadar~~
Those of you who’ve never known the pain of hamster loss, just remember, your family doesn’t love you and there is no God.

LIVE Gamertag: CitrusyLimeO9. Its the letter o.

#33 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

Until that leg heals up you're the hopping billboard for birth control. How's that going by the way?

Going well, thanks. I can bend if almost fully without pain(I'm not supposed to though).

I'm 12 and play airsoft and paint ball. Although i think it would be better for the majority if i just waited a year or two before i start attending bigger wars

Sniff, sniff. What's that I smell? A ban? No wai!

#34 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

Oy, busted again.

I figured you might have been under the minimum Terms of Service age for using the forum, but I figured I'd wait until it slipped out....and it did.

Forum Terms & Rules

You must read the NerfHaven Code of Conduct before posting. If you do not abide by the Code of Conduct I will delete your ass. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this forum. NerfHaven is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of NerfHaven. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by NerfHaven. You agree not to be a complete dipshit.

That is the Terms of Service when you hit that "Register" link, and before you hit the "I agree to these terms blah, blah, blah" button.

Although we're heathens, we're proper heathens, and we must abide by the rules and terms that Invision sets for it's forum owners.

Sorry, bub. You'll be allowed back in the "clubhouse" in a year or so.

Account Suspension Notification

futureseal,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

By your admission, you are under the minimum age for users of the Invision forum board. Forum policy requires members to be a minimum of 13 years old.

Look on the bright side. At least you weren't banned for being a total dipstick.

Your account will not be functional until May 1, 2008 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#35 Warpig BANNED

Warpig BANNED

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:49 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...man sorry Futureseal we won't be seeing you for another year or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users