Bbb Question/ Idea

springs....

14 replies to this topic

#1 22-shooter-mike

22-shooter-mike

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

Ok look im new to nerf and i just bought a bbb i was wondering if anyone had any idea on how to get another spring / bigger spring into the plunger tube because the back part of the gun is glued shut and i dont want to break it if anyone has any ideas please post

kk thx guys

-------------------------
nerf... its really funny when people call you a loser for playing and then you shoot them with something big and they run away with welts all up their arms.... then you arent the loser any more he is for runnin from a nerf gun lol

#2 TheCheatIsNotDead

TheCheatIsNotDead

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:35 PM

I can't remember exactly how to open it, but I'm pretty sure you have to break that.

But JESUS CHRIST, do you REALLY want to add MORE power to that thing? Doing nothing but singling it, the entire Edinboro Nerf Club has deemed it too powerful and banned it from normal play. It leaves welts that last for DAYS.

Singling the BBB already makes it pretty hardcore.

~TCIND
It is impossible to govern a country with 120 different types of cheese.

#3 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:48 PM

You had your chance....

.22 Shooter Mike,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Congratulations. You are the lucky recipient of OMC's first 9999 special. I gave you repeated warnings. This was the last incoherent rambling I could take. Again, this forum is not a fucking text message. If you speak as well as you type, I'm going to guess you are under 13, which is a clear violation of our COC anyway.

Your account will not be functional until Sept. 20, 2034 6:46PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
I hate you.

#4 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:10 AM

Ok, I know that he just got banned, but its really easy to open up the back half of the BBB (even if there is no point). What i did was run an x-acto (sp?) along the big swoop part infront of the trigger. All you need to do is unsrew it (the back half), and open it up part of the way. You can then see where the glue is holding it together. It only takes a few minutes. By the way I ran the x-acto along the crack where the two halves of the back portion meet. Sorry if this was confusing.

#5 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:46 PM

Actually, you don't even need to open the back half in order to replace the spring.

On the other hand, if you replace the main spring, it's possible that you may have to put in a stronger catch spring. In which case, you will need to open the back half.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#6 Mikey30006

Mikey30006

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:52 PM

I had the same question I was able to get the gun open I was just a little scared to just pull until the two halves came apart I did the exacto knife thing and it worked great. Thank you for the suggestion.
And just so you know I did have to re-enforce the catch so it will stay cocked with my larger spring

Edited by Mikey30006, 29 April 2007 - 08:18 PM.

#7 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:54 PM

You're fucked now. When OMC finds out you have a new account, it will be an IP ban, and he will most likely hunt you down and kick your fat ass. Just my forecast...

-Sharpie
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#8 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:56 PM

This is .22 shooter mike's new account.

I was able to get the gun open I was just a little scared to just pull until the two halves came apart I did the exacto knife thing and it worked great. Thank you for the suggestion.

And just so you know I did have to re-enforce the catch so it will stay cocked with my larger spring

Also for TheCheatIsNotDead's question am a bit obbsesive on getting the most possible power to create the most pain for my private nerf wars with my friends. (we use modified titans at under 10 feet)

---------------------------------------
To one man clan. I checked my grammar this time I am pretty sure I got everything

Welp, good job keeping that one a secret. Now you're just going to get banned again.

You don't have to open the two halves, either like someone said previously.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#9 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:03 PM

HAHAHAH be sure to sign up again to let us know how OMC's size 18 boot feels in your ass.

#10 Mikey30006

Mikey30006

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:29 PM

Oh crap... thats not what i meant this is my brothers account and he is going to kill me if he gets banned if OMC sees this please don't ban his account I am not causing any trouble and the post I put up was found and edited by my brother anyway...
Some enjoy telling me how nerf is for losers... I then enjoy shooting them with my Modded titan from 10 feet away

#11 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:39 PM

Haha, we believe that one!

#12 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:40 PM

You disgust me. You said it was YOUR new account, ass fuck.

Wow, he might even put BOTH his size 18 boots up your ass now...
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#13 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:49 PM

Oh, busted.

Mikey30006,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Sorry dude. The only thing worse than getting suspended and trying to make a duplicate account is to try to edit your incriminating posts with something else, to cover it up.

Better luck next time, at NHQ.

With all our sharp-eyed and rabid regular members here, it's not going to be easy being a new member.

Your account will not be functional until September 21, 2034 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

That'll be enough, everyone. Let's not get too carried away with beating our newer members who don't know the ropes well enough yet. Except when they don't learn to take it like a man and move on.

End.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#14 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

I didn't even have to do anything. We've got a good team in place here.
I hate you.

#15 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

Wow, thats really odd, one person getting banned twice in the same thread... But it's happened before, I seem to remember something about a guy named Lee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users