All are welcome

201 replies to this topic

#51 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 10:30 PM

Anyone up for anything sooner than november?
I hate you.

#52 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 11:02 PM

You mean to replace the fall war, or just to fuck around...and if so, where? I'm not sure i can do the two hour hike to Milcreek, but then again, maybe I can con my dad into letting me use his car again. If we do something before fall, lets do something saturday or at least try, thats a pretty good day for me.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#53 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 07:32 AM

Yea, excuse me, i meant in addition to the fall war. I need to get some aggression out before then.
I hate you.

#54 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 11:57 AM

Ok, cool, I'd probably be good for a while. I'm getting a job in a few weeks so my schedule might be off a bit. Other than that I'd be up for something. When and where?

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#55 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 01:13 PM

Next Saturday perhaps?
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#56 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 01:33 PM

As in the 28th, I'll check, I might be able to beg the car away from my pop to get to millcreek, if not, I may tempt it in my car, who knows, we'll see.

#57 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 02:28 PM

Well if you guys say you'll be here on x date, we'll make the 3 minutes trek.

#58 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 01:11 PM

So? Will h2h be allowed???

~Mystic~

#59 jimsbrother

jimsbrother

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 07:42 PM

Why is it allwas on a Sunday? Some of us have work and School the next day. I'm not objecting to Sunday wars, but wouldnt Saturday be better?

Post Script:
What the hell is h2h?

-Kid Dart

#60 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 07:50 PM

Why is it allwas on a Sunday? Some of us have work and School the next day. I'm not objecting to Sunday wars, but wouldnt Saturday be better?

Post Script:
What the hell is h2h?

-Kid Dart

Well LCM wars have always been on Sundays for the most part. This is mostly because 3 of us have track meets, and Evil has band practice. It has always seemed better for the most part. And regarding the part about school, I'm the only one in the LCM that gives two shits about school anyway, so everyone else could care less about homework.

Sunday is just a day when everything seems to move slower and has worked for us. Considering we're hosting, we just like to arrange them for Sunday. If we were out voted, then the war could be moved, but LCM attendance would be poor.

H2H = Hand to Hand. It's a form of nerf war involving PVC wrapped in foam. This is used to make swords, daggers, etc.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#61 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 07:52 PM

I'm the only one in the LCM that gives two shits about school anyway, so everyone else could care less about homework.

Ain't it the truth. :blush:
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#62 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 11:23 PM

It'd be impossible to outvote the LCM if we ever had a poll about a war day.

#63 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 11:55 PM

28th is my birthday. While the idea of spending my birthday at a nerf war is pretty damned appealing, I'm thinking I'm going to be otherwise occupied that day.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#64 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 11:25 AM

So are we against or for the November 9th date?
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#65 jimsbrother

jimsbrother

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 01:09 PM

I'm for the 9th, im not sure about the rest of the LGLF. Actually i'm not even sure if im even in the LGLF, im not even on the site. However, if Phil can't attend the 28th, even if the LCM is hosting, shouldnt we reschedule it?

-Kid Dart

#66 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 02:17 PM

I can't make it the 9th I have a family thing the day before. Right Langley?
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#67 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 02:23 PM

So? Will h2h be allowed???

~Mystic~

If it is, I swear to god, I'm just gonna' show up just to beat the living snot out of you.

VACC

#68 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 05:28 PM

... the weather will be nicer on the 2nd, but Shindig is busy. No h2h... it just gives Death an excuse to run around with his sword which is not something I like to encourage. It will also give us a reason to fuck around with Vacc's boffle gear which would be about as legal as talking to Brendon.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#69 jimsbrother

jimsbrother

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 08:11 PM

Why don't we make it the 5th of October, instead of the 28th, and the 16th of November, instead of the 9th. I'm not sure how anyone else feels about this, i kno this is probably going to be hosted by the LCM, but we should find a date at which everyone can attend.

-Kid Dart

#70 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 09:50 PM

I really don't think we should change the 9th, that one seems to work. But I'd be ok with the first of the two in early October. But let's keep the 9th, it's always going to happen where we have a few that can't show up and thats the breaks, but we need some mannor of order.

Talio.

#71 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 10:09 PM

I wouldn't mind the 16th of November, then I could drive someone the long distance to the park.
And the 5th of October isnt sounding so bad either, I'm feelin' the need for some good warrage soon.

#72 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 10:41 PM

I'm trying to work on my Eagle Scout stuff and haven't really had a chance to call around and find out what the concensus is from the rest of the LGLF. I don't really know weather or not I can personally make it on the 9th, because I work sundays now from 10 to 5. So basically, figure it out, and then I'll let you know. Just don't do it the weekend after haloween. I'm having my wizdom teeth pulled.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#73 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 07:27 AM

the 16th leaves me in the same situation as the 9th, If I'm on the varsity x-c team, I won't be able to go, but if I'm not, I'll be there.
Either one works for me.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#74 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 02:25 PM

The 16th works much better for me.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#75 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 10:41 AM

Ok, so whats the verdict lets stop the masterbating to the Horsemen my little ponies picture and get this figured out so we don't have a may war. I can do any of the days, just as long as we decided on them so I can schedule my school duties around it.

Talio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users