Photo

Ecno Frequency

How often?

10 replies to this topic

Poll: ECNO frequency

How often?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 12:49 PM

To those that were there, how often would you be interested in playing there?

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:59 PM

I voted for twice a year. I wouldn't want to nerf there in snow; I have a perfect image of someone slipping off one of the buildings.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:10 PM

I would most likely be able to do the 7 hour trek twice a year, but probably no more than that.

Also agreed that ice + those concrete structures = serious injury or death.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#4 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

I voted for twice a year but id be willing to go there any month from spring to fall as long as there is no snow. I loved the fields and from what Ive heard there was a third field so I don't think it would get old that quickly. Plus more wars would make it easier for people to get to an ecno.

Skitzo-

Edited by Skitzo, 15 April 2007 - 07:16 PM.

If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#5 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:44 PM

Yeah I'm willing for anything. My mom actually wants to drive there again. She really liked the trail around the area and the shopping. And I like the fireworks! :)

#6 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

Even though I didn't go (and therefore didn't vote so as not to skew the results), I would move for at least twice a year between the spring and fall. I can't afford to miss a field like this and have to wait another year to go up there.

P.S.: I heard that Groove loved Shrimp's Big Blast, so I'll have to bring mine to the next war...

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 15 April 2007 - 09:55 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#7 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:08 PM

I loved the field, but I don't see any reason to use it more than any of the other fields. I voted for seasonally as a max for how much we would use it, but I'm definitely not advocating the ice + crumbling concrete combo.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#8 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

Did anyone else scrape up against some poisonous plants at this ECNO? I must have because above my knee and on the inside of my thigh I have some irritated skin that looks and feels a whole lot like poison ivy.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#9 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

Did anyone else scrape up against some poisonous plants at this ECNO? I must have because above my knee and on the inside of my thigh I have some irritated skin that looks and feels a whole lot like poison ivy.

I didn't really see any poison ivy there which I liked because usually my brother or I get it whenever we go around the woods here. Maybe you found a random patch somewhere. I'm also surprised nobody got majorly hurt if you don't count your twisted ankle.

Skitzo-
If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#10 Guest_ScoliosisNinja_*

Guest_ScoliosisNinja_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

I didn't really see any poison ivy there which I liked because usually my brother or I get it whenever we go around the woods here. Maybe you found a random patch somewhere. I'm also surprised nobody got majorly hurt if you don't count your twisted ankle.

Skitzo-

Agreed.

#11 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:44 PM

I may have. I noticed a really itchy rash on my neck a few days ago. The war is the only thing I can think it was from. A few days of anti-itch cream and voila, it's gone.
Tyranny Response Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users