Photo

High School Pranks...

32 replies to this topic

#1 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

I was thinking of having a hs prank that would be remembered for years to come... I have a couple ideas but need some more good ones...

Any Suggestions?

Edited by Substance Abuse, 10 April 2007 - 09:12 PM.

QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#2 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:17 PM

I thought you were supposed to be 23.
Or 24.

Or mature?
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#3 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:57 AM

He doesn't have to be in school to pull a prank at school. The teachers are more likely to suspect a student within the school if it doesn't seem like random vandalism.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#4 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:05 AM

Seriously man don't support the troll.

#5 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:47 PM

Don't be a dick. His brother, who uses the same account is twenty something years old. The main user of said account is not.

-Butt
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#6 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:09 PM

Everybody in my graduating class bought a marble and gave it to the Principal as we accepted our diploma as "something by which he could remember us." A 450 member graduating class left him with a lot of marbles and no pockets in which to put them. It was rather funny.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#7 PennyWise

PennyWise

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:02 PM

Heh, a cherry bomb in the toilet's always classic. As long as you understand the risk in getting caught.

#8 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:15 PM

Don't be a dick. His brother, who uses the same account is twenty something years old. The main user of said account is not.

-Butt

Get your shit straight. They both use the same NHQ account. The point of tait's post obviously went over all your heads, so it's too late now.

A great prank is to rub Crisco over all the floors. Then, when the idiot groundsmen go to clean it up with buffers, their floors get completly messed up.

Another fun one that my brother did was - him and a bunch of friends boarded up all the windows and doors. My brother finished up on the top floor, and left one window non-barred. He then repelled out to the ground. So, needless to say, there weren't classes the next day. Those that partook got fined, but it was worth it. This is probably to extravagant for most people though.

#9 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:31 PM

Or do what little boys do to the girls restrooms at camp. You know, tape seram wrap under the toilet seats but on the bowl. Do it tight enough and it shouldn't be obvious (shouldn't reflect light) until they are spraying themselves. It should also work in the boys restroom but I've never heard of that done before, just girls.

What I did last year, sophomore year, was unscrew all the desks in the class but leave them together. When someone leaned on one are sat on the top, they busted their asses. Hi-Fuckin-larious.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#10 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:13 PM

Instead of doing pranks all day, why don't you make some nerf guns? That would be fuckin bad ASS

#11 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:24 PM

it's just a prank, let the guy have some fun. ^_^

try screwing or super gluing the bathroom stalls doors shut. (done by yours truly)
- or -
taking the pins out of the door hinges. (attempted, caught.)

you could even pull my Sadie Hawkins classic and use a big ol' stink/smoke-bomb on the dance floor.

slap the end of a roll of tape to a car and run around the row till you're out. or just slather the one car with tape.

go nuts with Pam on the railings.

ha ha, Crisco. that'd kick ass.
OIC of 34th Light Combat Battalion, Talk to me about enlistment.

#12 Jergling

Jergling

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

I haven't played a lot of pranks, but there are some that are just too stupid to try, especially for a nerd.

1: I figured this one out today, and it not only gets someone slimed in bodily fluids, but might get you a "get out of school free" pass if you tell the nurse.
first, chug milk (on an empty stomach)
next, chug orange-juice
For those of you who havent done this, it causes the milk to curdle in your stomach, creating a mock stomach flu. Not reccommended for those faint of heart... or stomach

2: This is also less of a prank, but sometimes it's amusing to be an "aggressive driver" in the halls. I made a lot of people angry by calling them road-blocks, or my favorite: wide loads.

3: I won't outstay my welcome on this thread, but here's one last one off the top of my head. using sticky-tack, gum, erasers, or anything else small and slightly moldable, you can jam people's lockers open, but make them appear to close.
in three places on the door, there is a "barb" shaped like this:
|\
-------- \
^^^ \
\
-------------

The carrats point to what I call the 'lock point'. once the lock-pole slides into this, it won't come out until the lock is removed, and the trigger pulled upwards.
To stick the locker open, find something (I've found large, removable erasers work best) to close of the barb, and turn it into an arrow:
----------
ERASER \
|------| \
\
-------------

When you see the opportunity, cram the object into the lock-point area, and it should stay unlocked, but closed if done correctly.

Seriously, don't try to vomit on people though. It was an accident. Kinda...
And the aggressive driving was kinda kiddy, but fun.
Save the NOOB, now declared an indangered species by the department of the redundancy department!

#13 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:05 AM

I've got a couple here:

1.) Go to your music department and get some slide/valve oil from the band area. It slicks up the floor fairly nice.

2.) Take fishing line and make a trip wire. It will work if the ends are held very tight.

3.) Streaking is always fun if you don't get caught.

4.) Letting stray dogs into the school was a favorite of mine. It takes a while to get them out.

5.) Depending on your area, if you have Army Worms (Tent Catterpillars), bringing a huge batch and releasing them here and there is a good time.

6.) Throwing marbles down a hallway before passing time will be hilarious.

7.) Super balls work nicely too.

8.) Assembling a Slip n' Slide with Jello/mud/whatever else slips down a hallway is good if you're quick.

Relax, all of you who must criticize. I advocate getting out and Nerfing as much as you, but the guy needs pranks. I'm just sharing a few that were my faves. Not all executed by me, but I did a fair share. It almost makes me miss high school... psh ALMOST.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#14 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:06 AM

That's cool and all, making people fall over and shit, but my mother can't sit down for more than ten minutes an will never return to her job. It's all fun till someone gets hurt.

#15 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:17 PM

Releasing farm animals is always a good time.
A cow is cool but harder than a pig or other small sized animal that can fit in the back seat of a car.
Speaking of cars, another good one is to put a junker car up on the roof of your school.

#16 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:49 PM

Alright, alright, as long as no one gets hurt...

(Disclaimer: I've only heard these things suggested, I've never done any of them)

Go out with your shop jacks (assuming your school has an auto shop) and put a car up on blocks, but only so that the wheels no longer touch the ground. That way, the person using said car doesn't realize that their car is not off the ground, gets in, and tries to go places.

Alternatively, straight up move their car with the jacks.

Putting all the furniture upside-down is always exciting.

Someone had planned (for my year's senior prank) to release 3 (insert animal here, pigs, chickens, or mice work well)'s into our school, numbered 1, 2, and 4. Everyone spends all day looking for #3 (or whatever number, I think someone else said we should have 8 animals numbered through 10).

Someone else suggested slowly dismantling the phones over the course of a week.

And I think one day my friends and I were joking about bolting/strapping old lawnmowers, strollers, and other random garage sale junk to the trees, light posts, and the field goal posts. Alternatively, we had thought about climbing said objects and putting empty garbage cans on top (with the opening down) so they pretty much won't come off.

Have fun, just don't mess anybody up.

#17 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:53 PM

I will be installing a distro of linux on all the Windows machines at school. I won't touch the Macs though, I love them. I do have the admin passwords and direct access to the server type thing, so it should be easy. Anyone know if Windows can be installed through a network? I don't want to burden the tech guys "too much" with wiping the drive and reinstalling Windows.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#18 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:05 PM

I will be installing a distro of linux on all the Windows machines at school. I won't touch the Macs though, I love them. I do have the admin passwords and direct access to the server type thing, so it should be easy. Anyone know if Windows can be installed through a network? I don't want to burden the tech guys "too much" with wiping the drive and reinstalling Windows.

Just reboot all the Windows machines with a Linux Live CD in it. NPD (no permenant damage), and people still won't know what's going on.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#19 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:38 PM

-Butt

Thank You... You are right me and older brother share an account so we don't get accused for multi-logging in accounts.... But suggestions please.

As for Taita.... Supporting the Troll? Any Need for that input?
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#20 davidbowie

davidbowie

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:08 PM

One of the best pranks I've ever heard of (HEARD of, not done myself), was this: For a few months, this guy would show up at work early, open up his co-worker's phone handset, tape a small weight inside, then close it again. The increments were small enough that the guy never noticed. He would just pick up the phone as quickly as ever. After a while, the phone was a good 2 or 3 pounds heavier than normal. Finally, he took all the weights out. Sure enough, first phone call of the day, this fellow grabbed the phone and bashed himself in the face!

I love pranks like that.

You might want to head on over to Prank.org

Not everything is great there, but there are certainly a lot of ideas floating around.
Check out the all-new DBNerf. The source for all your DBNeeds.

#21 The Samurai

The Samurai

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:45 AM

Sure enough, first phone call of the day, this fellow grabbed the phone and bashed himself in the face!

That is a good one, but it requires a lot of patience and lots of things could go wrong in the process or at the final stage.

Look at the geography of your school and decide what could be customized for your location. Think about questions such as "Is the roof readily accessible?" If the answer is "Yes" then you can begin to branch off in that direction. For instance, you could organize a ropes and pulley operation and hoist all kinds of things on to the roof (make a huge picnick table pyramid that can been seen from a ways off).

Ask other questions "is it possible to access the interior of the school?" If so, what things are possible from the interior?

You can move away from the physical prank to ask questions like "is it possible to convince everyone to come to a fake event?" Banks of information are also a good source of pranks. Does the school have an official email account with all students and families addresses attached to it? What about the computers in the school? Perhaps you are handy with a PC and know how to make them act "funny."

I can hardly believe it was about three years ago. That seems so long ago. I once swore to secrecy on the whole matter, but frankly it is all declassified by now on account of word of mouth.

Night, blackness. Three shadows moved silently to the locked double doors which separated the main access hallway from the dark night. "Use the key, I've got the pliers." A full turn right, and a quarter turn back. "Core is out, I'll get the rotor." *Cick* "We're in."
We then unlocked the main office door and typed in the security code, obtained by way of amazing patience. The last door was opened, the principals office. We smiled. Chairs, trashcans, tables, benches, and tvs all gradually found themselves stacked in the principals office. An hour later, the pile of furniture was close to the ceiling. The library doors, the science department, and the history building all found themselves blocked off by various things jamming the doors tightly shut. Nothing left to do but put huge cones around the principals parking space and put the science skeleton in the main hallway lobby (who someone found himself wearing the school tshirt and cap donated by the main office.

We didn't need to do any real vandalism to make a good impression. Bypassing 6 pin locks and a real security system was the real punchline in the whole ordeal. If you want to do something like this, you must plan. PLAN PLAN PLAN! I don't know how many mornings I got up a 4 AM to go wait in a guillie suit with a scope to gather information on the school morning activity. I came up with a bunch of crazy methods to obtain a security override code (including a hidden camera and a car with a receiver and preview monitor) , but in the end patience and vigilance held the final say in the matter (No, I'm not revealing it because bad people come to the internet to get advice as much as good people, perhaps even more so).

So ask questions, and remember that the time you invest will be rewarded back to you. Do unto others and you would barely tolerate someone doing to you. Don't do anything irreversible, for chances are you will need to reverse it.

Now go forth and think.
The sword cuts, but the mind kills.

#22 watkins

watkins

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:41 AM

Not exactly how I wanted to start off here, maybe a mod or something would have been nice. I just couldnt resist...

Simple, and annoying as hell: My senior class bought about 150 inexpensive alarm clocks and set them to go off every 5-10 minutes. But where to put them? It turns out that our librarian hated any noise at all, so the clocks were thrown into overhead lights, taped under chairs, hidden behind books. It worked like a charm. In the end the librarian was pissed, but all of the teachers thought it was one of the funniest pranks in a long while. With no lasting damage to school property there wasnt really anything for the administration to do about it.

Then there was the kid who parked in the headmaster's spot and was pranked by the headmaster, but thats another story...

#23 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

Get four (4) pigs and write the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 5 on them. Let the ink or paint or whatever the hell you use to write with dry and grease them up real good with lard or KY for the more intiment pranksters. Release in your school and let the admin chase pigs all day. When they get all 4 of the lubed porkers caught, they will spend the remainder of the day looking for number 4.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#24 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:26 PM

Way to go. Did you really copy that word for word off prank.org? I know it's on there.

A few years back at summer camp, one of the counselors was on the computer with the monitor turned away from everyone else. After he got up, I sat down, with everyone gathered around. He had been on dating sites. He was also still logged into his Yahoo! email account. We made a fake email account and pretended that it was a woman that saw him on a dating site. After that, I was done, but someone decided to keep it going. He actually arranged for the counselor to meet the fake woman. The guy got to the restaurant an hour early, and stayed for 2 hours after she didn't show. The last bit was what I heard, I can't say if it actually happened.

Edited by RAMBO, 29 April 2007 - 07:30 PM.

#25 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:16 PM

I was watching mtv and there was this show on about high school pranks. Two guys dressed up as girls and went to an all girls school, but what got my attetion was it was in Glendora CA. Dosen't Falcon live there?

Edited by PREDATOR, 01 May 2007 - 03:42 PM.

QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users