Photo

Leaving Nerf

12 replies to this topic

#1 piratej

piratej

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

Hello. Not many of you know me because I was never a very active member of the Nerf community. But Im leaving nerf and would like to say goodbye. Now instead of deleting my account, I was wondering if I could be given one of those nifty "Your banned until 2036" posts. I think theyre hilarious. To help goad the administrators to doing this I have purposley used terrible grammar and bad spelling. Bye everyone, hope you nerf till you drop dead of old age.

Edited by piratej, 06 April 2007 - 02:37 PM.

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 04:41 PM

Hello. Not many of you know me because I was never a very active member of the Nerf community. But Im leaving nerf and would like to say goodbye. Now instead of deleting my account, I was wondering if I could be given one of those nifty "Your banned until 2036" posts. I think theyre hilarious. To help goad the administrators to doing this I have purposley used terrible grammar and bad spelling. Bye everyone, hope you nerf till you drop dead of old age.

So what is happening to your collection?

Also, your version of bad grammar is superb compared to the posters that are bad and think they are good.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

What the hell. I'll honor the kids request.

piratej,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until August 21, 2034 7:30 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#4 TheVeg

TheVeg

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:05 PM

Let's hope that wasn't his friend or anyone trying to mess with him. Too late now.

Good luck, and on August 21, 2034 7:30 PM you can tell us if it was really you.

-Veg
Vegetarians into Nerf results in n00bs being shot with carrots.

Captain KLM, founder, modder and dartsmith of the Michigan Nerf Mafia.

#5 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:05 PM

This is cool stuff, it's like seppuku.

Only with nerf.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#6 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, that was him guys. I was gonna buy some of his guns but his aunt threw them all out.

Shindig, I think he meant he wanted a funny one like "you are banned because your aunt's a bitch". Of course, you didn't know that and so couldn't make that joke but you understand what I mean.

Yeah, it is like seppuku but with an assistant. Like that Russian doctor that was helping people kill themselves. Only the mods could actually commit virtual suicide on these forums.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#7 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:53 AM

His name was Dr. Kevorkian. I wanted to buy one of his guns but as commonly hunted already mentioned his aunth threw them out.
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#8 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:29 AM

Well we lost another one but, atleast he said goodbye.
Go with God buddy,and may you someday come back here to again indulge in our happiness.
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#9 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:00 AM

The guy was here for 7 months, posted about 3 times a month in that span, and as far as I know didn't Nerf with anyone on these boards. He's just another kid that signed up on one of these forums, didn't contribute anything, and felt the need to say goodbye.

I don't mean to sound mean but if you don't Nerf or contribute, I find it hard to say goodbye.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#10 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:33 AM

His name was Dr. Kevorkian. I wanted to buy one of his guns

If Dr. Kevorkian did Nerf I think he would use the triple strike.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#11 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

Nah, he'd hand you a slingshot and get you to shoot it at yourself.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#12 Yakkers

Yakkers

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, it is like seppuku but with an assistant. Like that Russian doctor that was helping people kill themselves. Only the mods could actually commit virtual suicide on these forums.

Seppuku is actually done with an assistant, we just learned about it this year.

The Samurai will kneel holding his dagger. A friend Samurai will stand behind him with his sword ready. The samurai doing Seppuku then stabs himself with the dagger and pulls it through his chest to the left, and then the friend will chop his head off, but intentionally leave a flap of skin so his head won't fly across the room. The Samurai's friends and family watches this ritual with respect. Quite grotesque, yet more intersting than regular history lessons.

This was actually very similar, Piratej said when he was ready, and then The Infinite Shindig banned him. Except he is ressurected in 27 years :D

#13 Jergling

Jergling

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:15 PM

Wait, so what happened? his Aunt got rid of his guns? but why? What could possibly be the use for Suppuku? This thread confuses me, but I think the simple term for having someone purposely kill you is assisted suicide. Wow, that was like five questions and one answer... with bad grammar included.

Oh well, good bye Whatsyourname McPirateman

May Blarg be with you.
Save the NOOB, now declared an indangered species by the department of the redundancy department!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users