Photo

Hello Nerflings

How have you been in the past several years?

14 replies to this topic

#1 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:24 PM

y0.

It's been a while, I know.

I'd say seven eighths of the people reading this have no idea who I am nor do they care, and that's fine. Nice to meet you, I'm GunnedDown, but you can just call me Mike. No one calls me GunnedDown anymore.

Yet this is for that one-eighth or so that might remember me, even if the memory is just so slight. How are you my dear friends? I've missed you guys a good deal. Whenever I stumble across a Nerf dart or a stefan (do they still call them that? are they still around?), I kinda pause for a moment and remember all my fun Nerf days. It's been a long time. About a year ago I redid my room a bit (it's back to junk heap now) and I sent all my Nerf projects up to the attic in a gigantic tupperware tub. One day they'll be back though, but for now I've replaced them with computers and that's much, much more profitable.

It's interesting I post around this time. You see, I turn 18 on saturday. For those that might remember me, that's pretty funny. I think I started posting stuff online when I was about twelve years old. That would be six years ago, which is pretty freakin' cool if you ask me.

So... Hi ;)

I'll be glad to talk to anyone who IMs me!!!

Cya round :)
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,820 posts
  • State:Arizona

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:39 PM

I joined after you left but we know a lot of the same people. You were in Groove's clan right?

I hope some day you feel the calling and start Nerfing again.
SexD Warves

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:39 PM

Hol-i-fuckin-shit.

Long time. I bet you don't remember me at all, but I can recall reading your old posts when I signed up here.

On a side note, you should definately come to my war, ECNO - look in the Wars section, it should be in the top 5 or so. It's in Coplay, PA.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:44 PM

Jesus tap-dancing christ. The second goofiest kid next to Rambo's bag of guns. How the hell have you been. 18? CHRIST I'm old. I hope you still have those BRIGHT orange mittens.

Keep in touch man. I'd like to see you out on the field sometime.
I hate you.

#5 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:47 PM

Whats funny is that you've come up in conversion a few times recently when I've spoken with LCM members. A well-timed return if there ever was one. 2007 is looking awesome for the East Coast.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#6 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

That's really weird dude. Why the heck would anyone ever talk about me? I was just some annoying goob. Hell, I still am an annoying goob, but I have a car, and my hair is getting really long now (that's kinda weird, because you were the same way back in the day, and you were a HS senior... whoa).

I told Hersh and Rambo earlier - I'm coming to something this summer. Just give me a little time once school is over, once I fix all eight computers sitting in front of me, I'll bust out the nerf guns and FINISH WHAT I STARTED.
but we do sh*t and F---"

#7 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

How have you been, Gunny D / GD / Mike / whatever the hell you wish to be called? It's been a while. Your name has come up a few times when speaking with OMC and a few other New Jerseyites at DCNO's, and it still brings a smile to my face. Anywho, looking forward to seeing you in action this summer. The East Coasters have a huge year planned full of events, most of which I plan to attend, so I'm sure I'll see you at some point.

And no, GunnedDown was never in my clan, unless you're referring to the Counter-Strike clan we were in together. :unsure:

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#8 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:59 PM

Hell yea I remember you.

I hope things are going well for you, it's been a very long time.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#9 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:17 PM

Hey kiddo.

I'm still here. Older than ever.

Did you fix Sven yet? You said you would when you were going to get back into Nerf....two years ago.

You may as well fix up a Longshot now. Everyone and his brother has one. My son (he's 10 now) just got one last month (we 're always late getting the newest Nerf things in Hawaii.) I'm sticking with my air-powered stuff (leaking SM5000, good 1500), you know.

So then. Stick around awhile instead of posting once or twice every year. We miss you.

-Piney-

ps: I don't think most current newer users know who Webbzter is either. Long gone.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#10 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:45 AM

Whatever happened to him? I missed the story.

#11 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:17 AM

WebbZter was the man.

I used to Nerf with him all the time about three-four years ago. He kinda just dropped off the face of the earth without telling anyone.

PS: Anyone up for a game of Sackleberry?

Edited by Diablo, 07 April 2007 - 12:18 AM.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#12 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:59 AM

Since there is already a thread about you, Mike, happy birthday.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#13 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:51 PM

How have you been, Gunny D / GD / Mike / whatever the hell you wish to be called? It's been a while. Your name has come up a few times when speaking with OMC and a few other New Jerseyites at DCNO's, and it still brings a smile to my face. Anywho, looking forward to seeing you in action this summer. The East Coasters have a huge year planned full of events, most of which I plan to attend, so I'm sure I'll see you at some point.

And no, GunnedDown was never in my clan, unless you're referring to the Counter-Strike clan we were in together. ;)

-Groove

Word dude. I IM you all the time but you're never around or something. How've you been?

Good to see Piney's around, one of the best old people of all time.

Sorry for not being committed, but I've been busy as shit and getting ready to get the hell out of here. Yesterday I finished my form and today mailed out the check for, low and behold, Virginia Tech. I actually came on here to make sure Paul wasn't dead.

Gunny-D and Webby-Z were the coolest back in the day, shame about that. Diablo, I am definitely down for a game of sackleberry. I played one not too long ago with someone, and they were very intrigued by that concept.
but we do sh*t and F---"

#14 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

Evil cadets, anyone? Or is that too much of a trip in the "way-back machine" for some of you? GD should know what I'm talking about. ;)
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#15 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:58 PM

Evil cadets, anyone? Or is that too much of a trip in the "way-back machine" for some of you? GD should know what I'm talking about. :P

Of course, he was one of the founders, and cadet #1.

Wow. That WAS a long time ago.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users