#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:54 PM

OK here is my LBB.

Posted Image
Posted Image
A few mods to it, 1/2" PVC coupler 11 inch PETG barrel nested in it, pump plugged just like carrtoon did HERE, and added my own little handle, since mine broke.

I am NOT getting good range at all. I know my barrel is PETG and should switch over to brass for this gun but that isn't the problem.

The air output it WEAk on this gun. It's like a NF.

I don't know what to do.

ANy suggestions?

Edited by nerfer34, 02 April 2007 - 04:56 PM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:08 PM

Buy a blast bazooka. They have a much better trigger release. The lbb's firing pin is some plastic and the twhole trigger mech is some weak ass plastic, It's hard to get a nice burst of air from it with such a shitty firing mechanism. Try squeezing the trigger more suddenly and fast. I just suggest you get a lanard blast bazooka.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#3 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:22 PM

Whah? He has a Blast Bazooka. Do you mean Big Blast?

-Butt
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#4 monkey with a nf

monkey with a nf

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:44 PM

As he said, the plastic trigger is pretty weak. It broke off in mine, and I had to glue it on again. You should be fine with reinforcing it somehow.

Also, isn't the Big Blast identical in terms of internals? My impression was that the trigger mech is the same. Of course, the plastic could just be stronger in it.
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Sep 12 2007, 03:13 PM) View Post

For maximum efficiency?

1. Pump up. Count how many pumps.

2. Keep going until you hear a loud "bang".

3. Subtract one pump from the total. Rebuild your air bladder.

There you go.

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:57 PM

My bad I meant big blast. Monkey the big blast has identical internals but the firing pin is metal instead of plastic. Not sure about the whole trigger mech though. Needless to say I'd rather have a metal firing pin as opposed to a plastic one.
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#6 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:02 AM

Well, too late, he's already got a Blast Bazooka... and if he reinforces the firing pin that should make it just as good. But he didn't ask about the firing pin. So why did you suggest a Big Blast if that's the only problem it solves?

N34, my guess is you're having a valve leak. I had that problem at first with mine. To check this, just pump the gun up as much as you can and hold your ear next to the valve, as close as you can get it. I could barely hear the air coming out, but it was coming out all the same. Another way you can check this is just to leave the gun pumped for a couple hours or a day or so, and then fire it and see if anything comes out.

If this is the problem, then here's what I ended up doing:
- Hold the trigger and blow air in the front. This gets rid of any crap plastic that could be on the valve, holding it open.
- Spray some lube (a can of Silicon Spray is about $3, I believe) into the valve while holding it open.

If that doesn't work I can't help you any further. I guess you could always try the underwater trick or putting on a new pump (hey! maybe this will be useful...).

Best of luck.

Edited by Flaming Hilt, 03 April 2007 - 01:37 PM.

" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#7 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

Thanks for the advice Flaming Hilt.

My trigger is fine. The plastic seems to be holding strong.

I may have a leak or somewhere have a bad seal.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#8 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

I suggested the firing pin because all the LBB'S I've put my hand on release air very slowly and that's attributed to the shitty trigger mech and firing pin. If you had a more effective trigger mech/reinforced then you can get a much larger burst of air at one time thus increasing the performance.
QUOTE (Talio)

#9 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:27 PM

I suggested the firing pin because all the LBB'S I've put my hand on release air very slowly and that's attributed to the shitty trigger mech and firing pin. If you had a more effective trigger mech/reinforced then you can get a much larger burst of air at one time thus increasing the performance.

I just got my LBB in the mail today, and you can tell when you pull the trigger that not all the air is released at once. There is a one-second bleed-out time for the air tank, which is definitely not ideal, and it would help to fix that as soon as possible. Even more surprising is that if you pump a full tank and fire it, you still have some air left the second time you pull the trigger!
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#10 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:08 PM

So we have to come up with a good trigger mech mod for this thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users