Longshot Measurements

4 replies to this topic

#1 NERF Downunder

NERF Downunder

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:28 PM

hi guys,

i am looking for anyone who can provide a picture of a longshot shell and provide lengths of each side accurately for me.

i need all measurements, mags, stock, handle, everything.

any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Bazza
[size=2]Im not racist, i hate everyone!

#2 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:56 PM

Ummm Just wondering, what do you need this info for?

Well I think the whole thing is 3 ft. long(as the box says) and i thing the clip isabot 5" long
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

Well I think the whole thing is 3 ft. long(as the box says) and i thing the clip isabot 5" long

That's with the front gun attached.
The primary gun without the stock attached is 22 x 9 x 2-1/4
With the stock installed and extended the gun is 25-1/4 inches long
I don't have any stock shells to take a picture of because they're all in the process of being modified.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 31 March 2007 - 11:02 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#4 NERF Downunder

NERF Downunder

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:21 PM

sorry guys, i should have posted what its for.

i am planning on making a homemade, but i want it to look like a real nerf gun.
You see, living in australia, its hard, at best, to find nerf guns. i want a longshot so bad, but with its $120 pricetag over here thats just not gonna happen, so i am planning on building my own air powered (not a springer) longshot and want it to look as close to the real thing as possible.

hopefully this project will be underway within the next fortnight, as long as i can get those accurate measurements.

btw, thankyou both above for your replies, they were very helpful.

bazza
[size=2]Im not racist, i hate everyone!

#5 AJAQ

AJAQ

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:17 AM

sorry guys, i should have posted what its for.

i am planning on making a homemade, but i want it to look like a real nerf gun.
You see, living in australia, its hard, at best, to find nerf guns. i want a longshot so bad, but with its $120 pricetag over here thats just not gonna happen, so i am planning on building my own air powered (not a springer) longshot and want it to look as close to the real thing as possible.

hopefully this project will be underway within the next fortnight, as long as i can get those accurate measurements.

btw, thankyou both above for your replies, they were very helpful.

bazza

If you want, I can purchase you one for $30(US) and ship for (GEM 3-5 )~$47, (APP 5-10 days)~$43, or (EPP 4-6 weeks)~$26 ( I do realize you are speaking of $120(AU), but this should be about 92 AU, correct?)

shipping 2x would be ~$70-64 for two. +60. aka $156 AU, if I am computing correctly.

I can ship you just about anything you want to get.

Else, give me a few days, and I can get you images and such, if you need more than what was provided above.

Also, if you want just a shell to contain your gun in, this can be arranged also. ( I have one or two I have trashed the bolt to in pursuit of improvement.)

It may also be possible to create a semiAutomatic.

Edited by AJAQ, 28 April 2007 - 12:42 PM.

~AJAQ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users