What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?

Drunk?

30 replies to this topic

#1 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 03:24 PM

So what's everyone dressing up as for Halloween? Are you going trick-or-treating and/or to a par-tay?

I'm really excited about my costume this year. I've dressed up in some pretty cool costumes before. I've gone as a marine a few years, nothing special. When I was younger, I went as a Spec Ops guy; night cammoed pants, black army jacket, black beanie, cut off gloves, utility harness with black grenades strapped to it, and an m16. Two years ago I went as Neo, but didn't have my floor length trench coat yet. I had a knee length trench, black cargos and shirt, combat boots and the obligatory shades. I had the harness that I had used a few years back, and I had guns...lots of guns. I think I had 11 total. Two black hand guns holstered at waist, 2 silver/black handguns holstered on thighs, stub nosed revolvers on chest, mini-mp5's strapped to the side of my chest, dual uzi's towards my lower back/side,and an m16 in my hand. Most of these were well marked with orange, so I didn't really scare cops. Last year I went as the urban terrorist from Counter-Strike: black jacket, ski mask, holstered hand gun, white/black/grey cammo cargos, combat boots and an AK in my hand. I offended alot of people, which I was very happy about. Two of my friends dressed up as terrorists; one was a l33t krew guy and the other was the guerilla warfare guy. My other friend dressed up as a SWAT Counter Terrorist. We looked pretty badass walking through that residential area, armed to our teeth.

Now this year will be my best costume yet. I'm going as a new age-vampire. I finally have a floor length trench coat(the exact style that neo had in reloaded.) I'm wearing that unbuttoned over black cargos, a black shirt, and my combat boots. I'm going to get a cool looking ankh to wear around my neck. I'm also getting fake fangs that go over my canines and look really real, with some blood on my lips. I'm painting my nails black and wearing pale makeup on my face. Dark black eye makeup(maybe) and deep red circles around my eyes, giving me that undead-hipster look. My medium length hair will be in liberty spikes, sprayed black. I have most of this stuff, my sisters have most the makeup, I just need to find a neat looking ankh. I'll take a picture...what do you guys think of this idea?
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#2 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 03:28 PM

I am not doing any thing for halloween. I am probably going to just steal candy from my brother and sister.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#3 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 04:44 PM

neonerfer, I think that's a cool idea, reminds me of that new movie that's coming out, "Underground". Looks like Matrix meets vampires.

I think I will pull together a LoTR costume, so that I can put the finishing touches on it later and use it for the premier showing of Return of the King. I wonder which character I should be, though... A Hobbit would be the easiest, so I might do that. But it would be much more badass to be a human or an elf. Hmm, choices choices.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#4 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:12 PM

I'm going to MAGFest.

www.magfest.org

Geek con...all the way.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#5 Ares

Ares

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:10 PM

I'm not sure. I'll probably get a bunsch of guns and a bat and a sword and golf clubs etc. and hide them all various places, so that i'm agile and sleek while still being armed to the teeth-actually, past the teeth(i'll have some kind of roo-f-of-your-mouth-water-squirter)-and run around, then when i get to doors do kind aliek neo does-show of his weaponry. All my cool nerf guns are spraypainted black and silver metallica aluminum, so its gonna rule.
The Greek God of War
Unseen

#6 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:45 PM

Larry Chen.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#7 Ares

Ares

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:51 PM

Either that, or the "Duct Tape Destroyer".
The Greek God of War
Unseen

#8 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 06:55 PM

Larry Chen.

Quote of the fucking week.

#9 mr box

mr box

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 07:29 PM

I'm going as yet another resource consuming teen that gives nothing back to the world except hundreds of dollars a month towards necessities like clothes, car insurance, and jeans.
"Oh and Box, you have quoted me incorrectly so fix your sig!"
~Spoon

#10 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 07:39 PM

My freinds are all too "cool" for halloween.. so I think I'll just run around demanding candy for my mere presence. Lacking costumes makes you apathetic, and therefor, cool.

Ah.. the teenage mindset.

#11 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 08:13 PM

Hahaha too cool. We used to say "this is our last year, gotta get a good haul" for a good 4 years. But I think last year we meant it, 17 year olds going around asking for candy is a bit weird. Might as well just steal the candy my parents get.

But if I did go, or go to a shindig or something, I got this badass ninja outfit.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#12 merlinski

merlinski

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 09:22 PM

Last year my friends and I were all too lazy to get dressed up, so we rang people's doorbells and sang christmas carols until they gave us candy.

#13 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 11:03 PM

...or go to a shindig or something,...

You mean theres more than one?

I usually get into costume just for the hell of it. No actually candy-getting. More of the candy-distibution. This year I'll probably just be "a nerfer". Good recruitment oprotunity.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#14 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 11:17 PM

I think I still have a ninga turtle out fit from like 9 years ago in my atic, I think I'll wear that if I can....short short/hiphuggers a turtle mask..a sword and a turtles shirt heck I'll be stylin...
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#15 El Hombre

El Hombre

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 01:43 AM

I'm going as Auron (from FF10) And going to Magfest as well. Join us for challenge!!!11!

#16 Puddle of Foam

Puddle of Foam

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 10:13 AM

Goo. The only problem? Finding an authentic Penis of Death. -_-
Do you have the papers...?
No, but I have a big [BLEEP] gun. That's good enough for me!
-Fallout 2

If anyone was wondering, I'm RoboNerfer from NO. And I'm U.n.c.u.T.! on NerfHQ.

#17 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 01:20 PM

Make a replica out of plastic. Then hope he doesnt run into you and tell you his says "Fire spewing penis of death .50" on the side while yours only says "replica".

/Snatch

#18 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 01:45 PM

Make a replica out of plastic. Then hope he doesnt run into you and tell you his says "Fire spewing penis of death .50" on the side while yours only says "replica".

/Snatch

Fucking awesome movie.

#19 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:25 PM

Anybody here wear contacts? I'll probably get some of those white ones so that it looks like my eyes are constantly rolled back into my head.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#20 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:58 PM

Dude, I tried wearing some colored contacts...you can't see shit out of them. Wearing white ones will be like having someone jizzed in your eyes. Good luck with that. Yeah. Next thing you know it's the Devil's birthday in Cambodia, and you're in the fetal position in your foxhole munching on some hopped up jungle mushrooms, talkin' Vietnamese hooker garbage while your buddy is running out of ammo and the closest backup is 3 hours away, all because you got got drunk and somehow the jizz got in...wait, these are contacts you said, right?

#21 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 11:30 PM

Yeah I'd like some color contacts too. I heard you can see out of them. You sure you purchased contacts, not the "protein building eye drops?" Common error, I'll let it slide. Vampires always wear color contacts, right?

#22 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 11:40 PM

Fuck dressin up, I'll be what I've been for the past 2 years. Wear a peice of paper to school on the day of halloween that says "I'm Invisible". Of course, I'm usually stuck passing out the candy. Damn. I wanted to sneak up on people with my invisible powers... like watch chicks take showers...
:Sneaks up on girl in shower: Me - "Heheheh"
:Girl hears me: Girl says - "Whos there?"
Me - "Um... the toilet..."
NERF CITY
You're a dipshit, stop posting.
I'll let you know when you can start again.
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#23 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 01:42 PM

Toga! Toga!

#24 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 02:36 PM

Larry Chen.

Quote of the fucking week.

I'm gonna try and abuse Larry Chen until someone makes my ass bleed.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#25 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 02:48 PM

I'm sure that could be arranged.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic