Photo

Star Wars Nerf Blasters

13 replies to this topic

#1 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:07 PM

Has any body picked up the new SW Nerf Blasters yet?

#2 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:13 PM

I don't think they are out yet, but I'm not sure
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#3 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:22 PM

I don't think they are out yet, but I'm not sure

they just came out I picked up the clone trooper blast not really to scale but still kinda cool

#4 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

Opps, my bad. I didn't know they were out already.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#5 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

Stock ranges, some internal pics or maybe at least a comparision pic to a NF or something? Lay it out for us on how they are.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#6 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:53 PM

Links please.

#7 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:39 PM

I did some searching last nite on these guns, and to mine and the internets knowledge they do not exist. The new star wars guns they speak of are scaled replicas that make lights and noise. This is all I found, but please prove me wrong, new guns are always good.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#8 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

One
Two

It exists, search harder next time.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#9 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:30 PM

Oh, I knew these were real. And in fact, there is supposed to be a third one. There was a thread on them a little while ago. I think a massive amount on moding and integrated thrown into the clone trooper gun could possibly make it cooler.

Morpheus- on the clone trooper gun, are there any parts what-so-ever that fold out and make a butt to rest up against your shoulder with? I am aiming towards the part that closely resembles the look of a Spaz 12 shotgun fold out stock, but on the bottom.

There is supposed to be a droid blaster out too. I think that would be a good gun to put the parts of a 3k in. I just think it would be nice to get something with awesome ROF and decent range into it. It looks to have room for a hidden magazine in the shell so a breeched inegration would be do-able as well. Much like Renegades R-clip for his LBB. Maybe a breakthrough for a good gun to have a sleek reload system to it besides putting magazine in well or dart in barrel.

So what kind of ranges does the clone trooper gun get at least? Come on, give us some specs. As I said before, get some stock ranges, maybe some internal pics...and you def. need some pics comparing size to other guns.

Nothing breathetaking to me, but the most exciting thread for a little bit on here aside from the small talk and knowledge put out on the Shotgun homemade topic.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#10 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:59 PM

Knowing the old star wars guns they probably suck, but hey I love star wars.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#11 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

JUst a reminder to those of you who have the guns PLEASE give use some range, internal pics and comparison pics. It'd be awesome if the Rebel trooper blaster had a big plunger in it though. Judging by the length of the gun and the position of the trigger I'd say it should be bigger than normal. Oh, and I'd like to know how the clone trooper blaster cocks.
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

#12 LiterSize

LiterSize

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:11 AM

Hey folks! Spotted a clone trooper blaster at Wal-mart in IL tonight, and took a look. Thankfully, the box was open-faced so I didn't have to buy the thing to check it out. The size is alright, but it's basically a re-mold of Chewie's Bowcaster. It cocks by sliding the cartridge on the side of the gun backwards, which I believe the Bowcaster did too. I was able to test the trigger pull and the thing's not going to make anyone using a nitefinder cringe, honestly. I could barely even feel any motion inside the weapon after pulling the trigger. I think I've felt more kick from a WCLP than the Clone Trooper rifle.

As for what looked like a folding stock... yeah that's what it does. It LOOKS like a folding stock. Nothing extra moves besides the trigger and the slider on the side. I woulda liked to have picked it up but I honestly don't think it was worth the $20. Size wise, it was about the size of the bowcaster. For anyone that has never seen one of THOSE, a bit smaller than a BBB in feel. It came with three darts and the batteries to activate the light. Maybe I'll cave the more I think about it and pick one up, but I just couldn't spend that money when there's so many better weapons for cheaper.

I still stand by my purchase of Jango Fett blasters, though. And no sign of the Rebel trooper rifle or the Grievous rifle, either.

#13 cookiecrusher

cookiecrusher

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

Hey folks! Spotted a clone trooper blaster at Wal-mart in IL tonight, and took a look. Thankfully, the box was open-faced so I didn't have to buy the thing to check it out. The size is alright, but it's basically a re-mold of Chewie's Bowcaster. It cocks by sliding the cartridge on the side of the gun backwards, which I believe the Bowcaster did too. I was able to test the trigger pull and the thing's not going to make anyone using a nitefinder cringe, honestly. I could barely even feel any motion inside the weapon after pulling the trigger. I think I've felt more kick from a WCLP than the Clone Trooper rifle.

As for what looked like a folding stock... yeah that's what it does. It LOOKS like a folding stock. Nothing extra moves besides the trigger and the slider on the side. I woulda liked to have picked it up but I honestly don't think it was worth the $20. Size wise, it was about the size of the bowcaster. For anyone that has never seen one of THOSE, a bit smaller than a BBB in feel. It came with three darts and the batteries to activate the light. Maybe I'll cave the more I think about it and pick one up, but I just couldn't spend that money when there's so many better weapons for cheaper.

I still stand by my purchase of Jango Fett blasters, though. And no sign of the Rebel trooper rifle or the Grievous rifle, either.

I was at Target today and i saw the Rebel Trooper blaster. It has a cocking handle the same as a nitefinder.
I couldnt really figure hte plunger size though, because i couldnt pull the handle back because of cardboard, but I guess the plunger is at least as big as a nitefinder.

#14 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:48 PM

The clone trooper blaster shoots about 8-10ft stock. I haven't modded it yet.

Edited by PREDATOR, 09 April 2007 - 09:23 PM.

QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users