Photo

90-97 Accord Shocks/struts/coilovers

4 replies to this topic

#1 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

I have shocks struts and adjustable coilovers for 90-97 honda accord 4cyl.

DROPZONE brand performance shocks + coilovers 90-97 accord
BRAND NEW IN BOX
Never Installed

$350 OBO

way under retail value

Performance Shocks + Adjustable Coilovers

I bought these for my car 2 months ago but it was the victim of a hit n run, and now there's no point to putting rims and dropping a car that has a ginormous dent in the side.

i am in the 90403 (santa monica, california)

I'm looking to buy a 94+ integra or 97+ maxima, my budget is in the neighborhood of 3-5, so if you know of anyone selling a car let me know.

Edited by Richomundo, 13 March 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#2 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:31 PM

This won't help, but I'd got with the 94 Integra.But don't take my word for it. But I personally would buy a 96 Civic.(that is when i get of age)
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#3 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:30 PM

I know that you know that this is a Nerf-related forum, but I understand your desperation.

It's just that you'll have more response if you posted this in a more automobile-related forum board, or craigslist.com, or something more along that alley.

There are only a few members here who actually own their own vehicles, and much less of those who probably would be looking for suspension performance pieces.

I still own my 1990 Honda Civic, bought brand-new in 1989. Still runs and looks pretty good for a 17-year old car. No performance pieces (that's probably why it lasted so long) except for a muffler and K&N air filter.

Ginormus dent? If there's no frame damage, try doing some bodywork. Gives you an excuse to put on one of those gaudy body kits with skirts, giant wings, and air dams. It's not as hard as it looks, but it's tedious and time-consuming to get the panels back to straight, after hammering and filling.

Good luck, either way you go. Try craigslist.com for your area.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#4 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:39 PM

I am not a fan of body kits or the like at all. Most of them are tasteless and the original lines and design of the car tend to look best in the first place, although you probably feel the same way since you called them gaudy.

Craigslist is where it's at, but you never know who might be looking... I've sold some car parts before on the CAL forums.

I could just go to a junkyard and get a new door. My driver side door is what took the hit.

I just don't want to have it be performance now with questions about wheel alignment and stability. I'm a driveway ( back alley behind my apartment) mechanic and I don't have the extra income to take it to a shop to have it setup and everything.

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

Let me say what Pinney was trying to be nice about. Stop posting shit like this on the boards. The random off topic is okay, but this isn't fucking Nerf HQ where just posting anything you want is cool. Please refrain in the future posting stuff that really no one is going to be interested in.

Thanks,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users