Realistic Airsoft Guns

32 replies to this topic

#26 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Moubeus:
Thanks for your contribution, but that doesn't really help. You're just telling me things that I already know. An orange tip doesn't guarentee your saftey. All it takes is one person to mistake the airsoft gun for a real one.
Oh, and "a cop won't care"? Wrong. Find me one cop who won't care if he sees a bunch of kids running around with what apprears to be assualt rifles. Ever heard of Columbine???

And I am not bullshitting. I have found a very good gun with great reviews for less than $150. It's a clone by JG of a real TM gun (which costs around $300).

Honestly, I don't really care if I paint the gun anymore. It's performance over looks, man. Ever heard the quote: "I'd rather play with a large, pink dildo with exellent range, rof, and accuracy over a realistic piece of crap."
If I really need to get down with my ninja, I can always just wrap some black cloth around the gun while I'm sneaking around.
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#27 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:51 PM

DAMN I HATE BEING MISUNDERSTOOD. EVERY FRIGGEN TIME TOO.

First off to flamebo388:

well when i said plastic guns i was kinda excluding pistols...i have 4 plastic ones that are kick A. And well i dont own a Ca a TM or any high end aeg..... I was just saing that they could be a lil more reliable than a solid plastic gun. And if it has plastic internals...worthless POS. And if mistreaten, anything can break...
My first gun was (is [i still have it]) a clear plastic m16, from walmart in fact. BUT it broke as in the external and internals. I vote that for your money....stay away from clear electrics or rifles. Pistols are good though.

now to Ronster:

I ment by the cops wont care as in IF IT IS A CLEAR GUN V A ORANGE GUN V A BLACK GUN. If they feel threatened they will act acordingly nomatter what color the gun is.

I never said guns under 150 are POS, all of mine in fact costed less than 100 and they are good. I said you cannot get a AEG for 150 and under. Tecnically its an MPEG. And the best guns (electric) ive ever heard in that range are the ECHO 1 series, CYMA cm .028 and CYMA cm.031

the jg your looking at is more than likely a CM 028 or 031 if its a AK pattern gun.

and lastly:

If you dont want to risk, dont play. All you can do is tell the neighbors and act smart. If anything happens stay calm and listen. tis all we can say. If afraid, go look to paintball.
We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

#28 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:07 PM

Well, there have been many good points already presented here...My only suggestion would be to check out any paintball fields, if there are any around you. My local paintball field will occasionally allow airsofters to play on their fields. Granted, you may have to pay entrance fees, but it reduces the risk of being mistaken as a threat to police...That, and that CADPAT design is kickass :lol:
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#29 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:47 AM

Tecnically its an MPEG. And the best guns (electric) ive ever heard in that range are the ECHO 1 series, CYMA cm .028 and CYMA cm.031

It is an echo 1 series. Check the link on the first page.

Edited by Paloose, 10 March 2007 - 07:48 AM.

#30 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:36 AM

Didn't he say his dad was a cop?
Well, I airsoft every eekend with my cousins(well used to). But once I play with my friends and one of my neighbors, I guess, got mad and SUPPOEDUBLY called the cops on us. But there was a helicopter following us and there were two cop cars like 20 steps from my house. BUT I found out that there was someone else that was being arrested instead ^_^. But to be safe, just play in a backyard or ask to play in a safe enviroment. And do what other things the members above me said.

Also, I was wondering if you could get a permit to play airsoft in a local field(say a deserted field?)

Edited by nerfboi, 12 March 2007 - 10:36 AM.

We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#31 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:37 PM

I think I am just going to go with a CADPAT camo design with black, grey, and orange painted on the gun.
I expect it to look kinda like this:
Posted Image

Not bad, eh?

First off, I really like the design.
Second, it really reminds me of LEGO's. Which I think could be a good thing because it makes it seem even more like a toy.
And lastly, digital camo is really friggen amazing! (the real stuff) The way it works is really cool, look it up.
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#32 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:17 PM

I believe that as long as people surrounding the area are informed of what is happening, and possibly the police notified well in advance, that this would be partaking on (presumably) private property. I also think that if you posted signs or something else, people would be better informed (eg. they are passerby) of what is happening. Like, ever wonder why they say HIGH VOLTAGE or DO NOT TRESPASS or LIVE FIRING RANGE on places? Because some jerkwad or asshat will come along, say "holy shit! sombody's gonna die!" and then call the feds. Put some signs up, it definitely won't hurt. Also, make sure that if the area if very public, then the sign is big.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#33 Ccapogreca

Ccapogreca

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:36 PM

By the way, what kind of AEG are you getting for $150? As far as I know, the only ones worth getting are $200 and up.

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=1974
It's a clone of the Tokyo Mauri G36C. It's alot cheaper and works just the same.

I just bought that same gun, with a 2500 round c-mag. Ill let you know how good it is, when I get it.
I say just do exactly as Talio said, and youll be fine.
QUOTE(keef @ Oct 25 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

Grow a penis and say it to his face. Hes a bodybuilder and would eat you for breakfast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users