Photo

Assasination In School!

7 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:55 PM

Well I'm a freshmen, so I just realized this but, all the seniors in my school have assasinations. This is held be out counselor. THis year they are using water pistols, but every year they alternate between water guns and foam shooting guns(nerf!), SO when I''m a senior, its gonna be nerf!

Each person has a partner, they each pay $5. The winner takes home exactly $500. The rules are you can't get the person in school, while driving, or on school grounds. They take it wicked serioulsy. Each team(the person and his/her partner) is given 2 people to asassinate.

I was wondering if any other school have this?
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:08 PM

WOW. That sounds fun. Lucky your school does it.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#3 l337n3rf3r

l337n3rf3r

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:56 PM

My school does it also, but only with waterguns. They take it extremely serious, to the point where a few years back the school board banned it.

~l337
Wii would like to play with you.

#4 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:01 PM

I'm surprised these liberals in the school system allow this to happen. Are you at private schools?

#5 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:34 PM

What school is this? Maybe I can get my school to allow this ;) .

#6 warx

warx

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:10 PM

So...they can only get two people? Does that mean there is a round set-up, or can anyone get anyone to fill their quota?
The perfect signature does not exsist.

#7 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:44 PM

I believe a game similar to this was played in the movie Big Trouble. Tim Allen's son repeatedly tried to "assassinate" this girl whom he grew to like. So I would guess it's faily common.

Edited by RAMBO, 27 February 2007 - 11:44 PM.

#8 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:08 PM

I believe a game similar to this was played in the movie Big Trouble. Tim Allen's son repeatedly tried to "assassinate" this girl whom he grew to like. So I would guess it's faily common.

Oh yeah. I saw that on comedy central one time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users