The Most Awesome Gun I Own...

and it's a Larami Gun?

28 replies to this topic

#26 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:11 PM

That's the kinda thing I meant, and some kid sent me a PM about his BBB mod. Which was filled with that crap.

#27 IN-THE-DARK

IN-THE-DARK

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:59 PM

Uhg, I hate this gun. Through-out the years, I have purchased it countless times, and every time the barrel stopped turning within a day of purchasing the gun.

#28 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:19 PM

Uhg, I hate this gun. Through-out the years, I have purchased it countless times, and every time the barrel stopped turning within a day of purchasing the gun.

Well, the gun does have potential, but to turn it into a practical weapon for most wars, you would need some heavy modifications. There are some nice features, such as the ROF adjustment and the fact that the thing holds twenty darts, but loading and accuracy are major issues.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#29 Jergling

Jergling

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:05 PM

I think my RF20 came pre-used. The box was suspiciously dented, and the thing would fire at randome intervals during the night. I tried to mod it a while back (I got it when I was like 10) and the thing refuses to fire. The only plus to this thing is the 20 dart continual fire.

Then my trigger shattered, and It became even more defective.
Save the NOOB, now declared an indangered species by the department of the redundancy department!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users