Photo

Adhesive's

4 replies to this topic

#1 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:40 AM

I was wondering if any could tell me if JB Kwik is a good glue to use for modifications?
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#2 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:20 PM

Try it and find out for yourself.

-Butt
QUOTE(Puppy-žlayer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#3 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

I am. I just want to be sure because I am switching form Marine Epoxy.
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#4 nube

nube

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:35 PM

It all depends on what you're using it for. I tried to add the closing arm on the BBB with it but it didn't hold at all. On the other hand, I was able to plug up my Titan leak with JB well. It all depends.
QUOTE(One Man Clan @ Mar 6 2007, 04:59 AM) View Post

I really should reevaluate my Nerf carreer. I have been ultimated multiple times in a war, shot by a girl with an arced NF, and EMBARASSED by a 6 year old in quidditch on xbox. What am I doing with my life?

#5 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

If you researched or looked into the uses of JB Quik-weld, oyu would probably have learned it was one time used to help seal a leaking transmission casing, on some CAt dozer or dumptruck or some shit, The city of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada used it to hold a cracked tranny on one of their big trucks, so it will probably hold. I would give it no less than 12 hours to cure and dry.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users