Photo

Maverick Blastfire Combo

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Good idea? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this will work

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 PharaonArin

PharaonArin

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:30 PM

So I have an old maverick shell lyin around with nothing to do and I have a blastfire that has a trigger problem. I decide that i want to put the blastfire internals into the mav shell. Im going to single it so the the blast button the fires all the darts is the main trigger so the valve will be upside down. I also want to make a stock for it. What is the best way to do that?

Thanks

#2 Raj Man

Raj Man

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:32 PM

I sincerely doubt there's enough space in the maverick to house blastfire internals, but if you externally mount some of the parts it might work.
"Asshats are people who get stupider every post/minute/hour/day. See, they have an ass for a hat, so every 24 hrs. their brain is replaced with more shit. That's at least how I took the definition of "asshat" to be."

-GeneralPrimeevil

#3 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:23 PM

Actually, I see quite a bit of potential for this project. The only problems you have to avoid would be a sloppy job. After doing a sloppy job on putting 2k internals in a mav shell, I saw that neatness was the key to a good mod. Give it a shot.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users