Photo

Thinkin Of An At2k Mod

6 replies to this topic

#1 Icy Rhapsody

Icy Rhapsody

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 08:54 PM

im thinking of getting an At2k and single barrel modding it and sawing the top half of the gun off to have it turn out to be like a small pistol. has anyone done this before or have any ideas or tips on how to do it?
Run down exploding building. No problem. Step on childs toy. you break leg! - Uncle

#2 WebbZter

WebbZter

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 09:03 PM

Yes, Crest of Fire has done this before. His gun is showcased in the Evil Armory, Section III. The Evil Armory is located at All Evil.

His guns were also featured in the first issue of Foam Improvement. You can download the first issue there, but make sure you download Microsoft Reader as well. If that's a problem for you then PM me and I'll send you the article through e-mail as a word document.

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 03:16 PM

I did that too, to both of my at2k's
ko

#4 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 06:35 PM

Well now aren't you just thooper thpecial. :P
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#5 Icy Rhapsody

Icy Rhapsody

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 11:57 AM

thats exactly what a wanted to do. dual single barrel at2ks! :D
Run down exploding building. No problem. Step on childs toy. you break leg! - Uncle

#6 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 12:10 PM

If you use a 9-ich barrel (PVC) like what I did to both of mine it shoots amazing, but I also use cpvc IN my barrels, so they are kinda hard too make. Anyway, Ill get some pics up in my topic "DUALIES". Ive tested them, but since they both olny have one barrel, expect long reload times. My combo is 1 fully modified at2k, and one "micro machine pistol" modified blastifere, that one is my own mod :D:):) 5 5 inch barrels, green thing aken off, so i use my thumb to push the white thing to fire, pump relocated to face backwards(had to shave of some stuff for it to fit) Trigger taken off, trigger guard sawed off, casing behind barrels sawed off. The gun is alot smaller now:) and can fire full auto. Just a warning, if you use dualies, its not for cqb!
ko

#7 Icy Rhapsody

Icy Rhapsody

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 12:42 PM

Sounds good :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users