Photo

Will This Work Well?

4 replies to this topic

#1 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:55 PM

Yeah I haven't visited this forum in a little while... I am kinda losing interest in nerf... but anyways...

I want to turn my Titan and add a ball barrel thing adapter.. in other words, make the Titan shoot ballistic balls (lol..) so I am going to get a 1 1/2" PVC fitting to put the ballistic balls in.. except I am wondering if anyone has done this before and if the ranges are any good? I want my ball shooting titan to go 50feet and over..

Thanks!

#2 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:38 AM

Try the search button. If you get no results, try google. If you get no results try it yourself and let us know how it goes.

I understand you're losing interest in the hobby but being a little more proactive couldn't hurt.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#3 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:14 AM

Your best bet it to take a ball with you to hardware stores and see what type and size of piping it fits in best. I only say this because JUST a fitting alone is not long enough to get that range. And besides, ballistic balls aren't really meant for flat shots...they are meant for more angular shots. You might have a small tilt with the titan, so get picky. Your last reort would be to find some 1-1/2 inch foam and make VERY large rounds. I remember BBB arrows fitting in maybe 1-1/4 inch PVC before, but I may be wrong. Just mess around with some things.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#4 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:32 AM

Get a reactor ball blaster and cut the barrel off of it and use that.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#5 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:13 AM

Or get an ERTL pump shotgun, single it, and use the ball attachment from that gun.

Probably dead by now, or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users