Longshot Mag Combination

1 mag + 1 mag = 12 dart mag

57 replies to this topic

#51 Knud-Hansen

Knud-Hansen

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

wuts the follower thats slugs is talking about..all i did was cut the 2 mags in half..do u have to do anything to the thing thats pushes the dart up..nd the thing that pushes the dart up wont go all the way down..and wen it does...in wont go back up..help me :lol:

I know that you just got crap for this in another thread, but seriously, read the code of conduct and do not reply to a thread that is over a year old. if you have questions pm the creator of the thread.
[size=4][i]-Knud-

#52 Jabulus

Jabulus

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:10 AM

wuts the follower thats slugs is talking about..all i did was cut the 2 mags in half..do u have to do anything to the thing thats pushes the dart up..nd the thing that pushes the dart up wont go all the way down..and wen it does...in wont go back up..help me :lol:

Clean up your posts, man. That grammar is killing me. It doesn't take that long to spell the word "you." Listen to the Pineapple:

And please use the SHIFT key and capitalize the beginning of your sentences, and avoid using AIM abbreviations.

And listen to Knud: don't post in old topics.
WARNING-THIS IS GETTING BRUTALLY OLD!

QUOTE(Echnalaid)

One screw was stripped on my titan, so I Falcon Punched it. Try a Falcon Punch.

QUOTE(chrisnisk)

Not to mention I got the secret achievement Brass Balls for it

#53 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Remeber that you can always just PM people with your questions.
Truce.

#54 power of the nerf guns unleashed

power of the nerf guns unleashed

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

would duct tape work?? instead of useing the the glue stuff to connect the 2 together??

Edited by power of the nerf guns unleashed, 17 August 2008 - 01:39 PM.

#55 Watari

Watari

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

EDIT: Did you even both to read the (few) post(s) above yours?

Remeber that you can always just PM people with your questions.

Well I don't think duct tape would work, because it wouldn't be strong enough and the clips
would just wobble and not be straight. Therefore if you were running or something and you accidentally
hit the bottom part of the clip, you could probably rip off the duct tape, or unalign them. Alternativly a
plastic welder would work.
EDIT:

Alternatively any sealant epoxy will work, but make sure not to get any residue on the inside.

Edited by Watari, 17 August 2008 - 08:49 PM.

#56 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:02 PM

I know this is a necroed thread, but I have an answer to his question.

would duct tape work?? instead of useing the the glue stuff to connect the 2 together??

YES, duct tape works very well if you wrap it well and make sure the two clips are lined-up perfectly. Metal tape also works. The only problem is lining them up initially. Once you've lined them up well enough, it's as sturdy as glue.

Be careful not to wrap the tape too tightly, though, as that can constrict the sides of the clip and cause the follower to not advance.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#57 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

If we are all talkin about the same duct tape here, then...

... just get some epoxy or fishin glue or something. Duct tape is not as permanent.

#58 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:09 AM

Please just use super glue first, then if you still want to you can add tape to reinforce the glued seam. Tape alone just isn't enough.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 18 August 2008 - 11:13 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users