My Titan, At3k And Dtg

My newest mods

No replies to this topic

#1 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

Ok, I've kind of found that NerfHaven has been slowing down a bit, so I decided to post my 3 newest mods and some of my best. First, the Titan I made is clipped and made "asshole" style with a sight. The At3k has my double-ended marker barrels, which still work very well. The Dtg is Carrtoon-style (I really like his mods) a.k.a At3k integrated into it. Group picture:
Posted Image

Information:

DTG/At3k
Range: Not measured, but it gets at least 55 ft.- 60ft (with stock darts and barrels)
Rate of Fire: It's not as good as the spring, but similar to the at3k
Other: The gun has a cool feel to it because of it's small size, but it has nice power.
Pics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

AT3K
Range: It gets around 65ft. (stock darts)
Rate of Fire: Well, the usual for an At3k.
Other: I cut off part of the handle and made a new one because it curved a little inwards and I found it uncomfortable. The stock greatly improves steadiness, but I can take it off when I want. Also, I cut off the stock barrels completely because I couldn't get the glue to sink into it. I get better seal, but I think some of my barrels might be a little off. The accuracy is still good though because of the sight and I cut off the top.
Pics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Titan:
Range: No idea, I can't measure it because it kills most of my darts and I think they would go too far. Probably something like the Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle.
Rate of Fire: Well, the breech improves ROF and the clip isn't exactly done yet (I need to get a spring for it), but it should be a lot better.
Other: It takes less time to pump because I pull it all the way out and I can't really test accuracy because I haven't created a heavy wieghted dart yet.
Pics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Questions:
Should I create a stock for the Dtg? Or does it feel awkward?
What spring/wire should I buy for my clip? I need one that isn't too strong, but able to push all the darts up until the last one.
How do I correctly connect my At3k pump to the tank in my Dtg? With want kind of connectors? Mine leaks.
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users