My Latest And Greatest

Max Shot + Airtech 2000

6 replies to this topic

#1 lech

lech

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 07:08 PM

Hey people, I'm just going to show off my new gun now... post some comments or abuse if you want :P

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

It won't let me post the pics straight in..so just click the links :angry:

Lech.

#2 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 07:18 PM

Very nice, you should take the black/green electrical tape off though. For the integrated 2k be sure to pull the key ring quickly or the shot could be pretty weak, happened with my integration too. Also dont unneccesarily keep pulling the valve open...thats how i ruined my integrated 750...I think or maybe it was already crappy? hehe well I wish I could use my Max shot :angry:. Its too dangerous...my PC knocked my bro's tooth off, my MS is really powerful so im paranoid about using it...(we play cqb so amplify any 50 ft. shot by alot. There are places in my house about 50+ feet, but thats for the marksmans to pick off(so many things to duck behind), alot of the confrontations are within 10 feet so without a mouth guard...itll knock teeth out, and peirce the eye, only takes 128 fps to destroy an eye...im sure occasionally a max shot can make that , any way I like.
ko

#3 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 08:22 PM

The colors remind me of a sick bumblebee.. but aside from that, looks nice.

... and.. thirst.. seriously? His tooth?... yeesh.

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 08:24 PM

ya, with my Pc from 15 feet with metal tipped ammo(i was so young and stupid
then)

EDIT: I guess that got him back for knocking MY tooth out with my airsoft gun ehhe, both were accidnets...thank you God for bonding.
ko

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 09:42 PM

Ya know, it never fails I am once again amazed. I was officially decided that the max shot would be no good for integrations, and hell, you pulled it off. With a AT2K no less. My only question is this. What did you do about the Liquidation system, or however the hell you spell it. I was going to use the AT in one of my own integrations, but I abandoned it after failed results with that damn oil stuff in it.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#6 lech

lech

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 09:58 PM

Hey Talio, I took a hacksaw to the goo guage, and the drilled out a bit where it connected to the airtank and stuck in my tubing.

Lech.

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 11:04 AM

You took that whole orange part off??! Damn, I never thought of that. Crap that makes it a good sm 750! Awesome, thanks man,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users