6 replies to this topic

#1 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:44 AM

I want to take this.
Posted Image
and install it into this. (BTW I have to thank Captain Slug for posting this pick it has come in quite handy several times)
Posted Image
now obviously the round part is the speaker I will be using a smaller battery box and the square piece between the speaker and the batteries is the circuitry and switch and the two parts to the right are obviously the LED's I will be adding one or two more to this but I wanted the experts opinion on the best way of installing this into my LS

#2 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:03 AM

I'm not an expert at this sort of thing, but i just wanted to suggest using some periods and commas when your typing. I had to read it over several times to understand it so...
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#3 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:12 PM

oops it was kinda late last night when I did this. (I Know no excuse) LOL but its now edited

#4 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:33 PM

You could take the bi-pod off and cut a whole the size of the light in the front of it. Then just mount the batteries on the inside and mount the switch to what ever spot you want.
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#5 Gengar003

Gengar003

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:39 PM

1.) Go get a lot more wire
2.) Hot-glue (or adhesive of your choice) the important parts (LEDs/Speaker/Switch) where you want them.*
3.) Stick the other parts anywhere they fit. Anywhere.
4.) Wire them up, using dabs of hot glue every few inches and at bends to hold the wire in place.

*You might consider figuring out where it's *possible* to put the parts, then decide which is best, rather than decide where you want them and try to make them go there -- it could be easier.
I bought Kohls.com's last two AirTech 2000s.

#6 sniperdude

sniperdude

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

ok i believe that that is the light/sound system from a starwars clone blaster, so you would want the light by the barrel somehow, or right under the clip import, or above, and the speaker can go anywhere that u can fit it, and drill holes so the sound can come out, you might need to extend the wires with some more wire, and some solder.
----If my toes were made of brocolli i would rule the world----

#7 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:22 PM

ok i believe that that is the light/sound system from a starwars clone blaster, so you would want the light by the barrel somehow, or right under the clip import, or above, and the speaker can go anywhere that u can fit it, and drill holes so the sound can come out, you might need to extend the wires with some more wire, and some solder.

You are exactly correct sniperdude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users