Ilno (illinois Nerf Out)

50 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

Well JurassicPark and I decided we should host our own war here for spring break instead of traveling to MN.

Let's throw some dates out there. I don't know when you guys are off for spring break. We could have it at Herrick Lake again, or somewhere else if you guys have some suggestions. I'll keep this thread updated. Same rules as last war. Maybe we can go a little longer this war since it hopefully won't be as cold as the Christmas Clash.

EDIT:

I'm off of school March 24th, to April 1st.

Edited by Ryan201821, 09 January 2007 - 04:49 PM.

#2 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

I'm off March 17th to 25th. I'd really like to be in this war but that might only happen if schedules match, I got to Missouri for the break, and you host in Illinois. All of those are low chances.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#3 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:48 PM

I'm off March 17th to 25th. I'd really like to be in this war but that might only happen if schedules match, I got to Missouri for the break, and you host in Illinois. All of those are low chances.

It would be really awesome for you to come. I totally understand if you can't.

We are looking to have it again on a Saturday. Most likely 10-5 or something like that.

#4 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

Psh, c'mon Ryan. It's our turn now. We're coming to your summer war, remember?

Well, the MNSBW goes on, and we'd really like it if you'd reconsider.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#5 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

Yeah, I think I'd go with Hilt. I can more than likely go to IlNO during the summer and I can wait that long. But if I do go to Missouri during spring break and you're still hosting a war, I'll try to join. MN is too far for me to go.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#6 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:37 PM

I feel that we should both continue with the wars, we aren't making you come. Plus this is a one week break and my break is at a different time than yours(elfs) Summer break is a general break. I am coming and brining people with.

Edit: To the MN guys, I would love to nerf with you but I can't drive yet. Hotel is no problem for me. Just the hundred in gas* and the 6 hour drive are the killers.

Mark

*my parents money

Edited by JurassicPark, 09 January 2007 - 06:34 PM.

"Why can't we see shit? Thats not a good sign."

-My Dad

#7 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

Psh, c'mon Ryan. It's our turn now. We're coming to your summer war, remember?

Well, the MNSBW goes on, and we'd really like it if you'd reconsider.

I'd love to come but I just don't feel like spending $60 for a hotel and a hundred in gas. Not to mention the 6 hour drive.

#8 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:36 PM

I have a possible location that could work. It is a park with a playground, bridges over grass and other cool stuff. I'll put pics up over the weekend.

-My Dad

#9 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:55 PM

My break is March 23-31, but Saturdays will work just fine for me. The place JurassicPark described sounded good, but Herrick Lake will work just fine. I'll probably have the two guys that were at Christmas Clash with me here too.

I'd also love to come to the Minn. war, but Minnesota will be a bit hard to work out.
BROOD XIII

#10 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

I have a possible location that could work. It is a park with a playground, bridges over grass and other cool stuff. I'll put pics up over the weekend.

Make sure you ask for permission first. A new location would be nice, but if not Herrick Lake was good.

#11 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:06 PM

Make sure you ask for permission first. A new location would be nice, but if not Herrick Lake was good.

I live half a minute from it and it has almost no traffic, it is right across from a school. But that is my school. Junior High school to be exact. I will be nerfing there on Saturday to check.

Edited by JurassicPark, 09 January 2007 - 08:07 PM.

-My Dad

#12 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:01 PM

Meh, I might possibly be coming. Depends if some friends want to go. Any rules/limitations I need to know about?

But If I do come, I don't want to end before lunch like it seemed you're guys last war did. Cause then it would be the suck. I prefer to nerf until I physically can't.

Edited by Renegade, 09 January 2007 - 09:11 PM.

#13 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:06 PM

Meh, I might possibly be coming. Depends if some friends want to go. Any rules/limitations I need to know about?

But If I do come, I don't want to end before lunch like it seemed you're guys last war did. Cause then it would be the suck. I prefer to nerf until I physically can't.

If you come with your guys, we will make sure to Nerf for a good 6-7 hours. This war will be a lot different. I want Nerf until I either run out of darts, or collapse. It will be an all-day event and much larger scale war.

The only limitations we had were no shooting within like 15 feet, and no singled micro-shooting titans. Also, no guns colored all-black.

#14 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

My Dad will film again and take pictures. About the Christmas Clash video the holidays got to me. Maybe soon.

P.S. Bring Your PVC titians.

-My Dad

#15 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Sorry for the DP, but my location is out. See you all at Herrick Lake.

-My Dad

#16 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

Runin with the cops?

Well Herrick Lake is fine with me. We should check out the other side of the forest preserve. Last time we only nerfed towards to entrance.

#17 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:33 PM

Runin with the cops?

No a comonly used sidewalk is in the center, side, and other parts of the park.

Sounds good. Meet at the entrance.

24th work for everyone?

-My Dad

#18 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:39 AM

24th is fine for me, I'll check with some other people to see if they'll join me.

Going to a diffrent area of Herrick Lake sounds good, but the place near the entrance was pretty good too.
BROOD XIII

#19 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 08:19 PM

I am bringing at least one person and probably more.

-My Dad

#20 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:48 PM

Sorry, for the DP but you can add 3-ish people that will come with me. Oh, Since my schedule for the next month is shot, My group and I will use stock micros.

-My Dad

#21 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:33 PM

Sorry, for the DP but you can add 3-ish people that will come with me. Oh, Since my schedule for the next month is shot, My group and I will use stock micros.

In a week or two I'll start making of a list who is possible and who is definite. Right now it is looking like 15 people or so.

#22 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:33 PM

Say, Ryan what happened to your LS? On topic I have 2 confirmed coming with me with a max of 7.

-My Dad

#23 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:09 PM

Say, Ryan what happened to your LS? On topic I have 2 confirmed coming with me with a max of 7.

What do you mean?

#24 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:22 PM

Ryan your Longshot, the red one. Like said before I have a confirmed 2 with a 7 max.

-My Dad

#25 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

I might be able to make it, along with two or three other people. I need to recheck the calendar and stuff, but I should be in the clear.
BROOD XIII

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users