Severe issues.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:32 PM

So, yesterday, I went to the mall to pick up some jeans. There's a KB Toys there, so I went in to see what they had. They had something like 30-50% off all the stuff in the store, and it turned out they had a few Rapid Fire Rifles tucked in the back. I decided to pick one up, because they were about 11 bucks a piece.

So, I got home and opened the package. I've seen people talking about them online, and they were saying things like really accurate, and 25 or 30 feet stock. Did I get a lemon or something? Mine literally can not fire more than five feet. Plus, it seems like the o-ring dealies inside the shells are doing some serious air restricting. Is there anything I can do to make it shoot at least the distance others reported for theirs stock?

Finally, I was wondering what kind of spring was inside. Is it more similar to a NF spring, BBB spring, or Longshot spring? Could it be replaced with any of those?

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#2 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:00 AM

I would suggest that you make use of whatever return policy they have to offer.
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#3 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:04 AM

I would suggest that you make use of whatever return policy they have to offer.

KB Toys no longer accepts returns, as they are going out of business.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:21 PM

I would put money on the shells being screwy. When I got my double shot the darts would not even leave the barrel. I dremeled through the center of the back of every shell and ranges were back up to par.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#5 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

My brother just got the Rapid Fire and the Double Shot on Friday and the Rapid Fire shoots great--sometimes. The Double Shot is consistently great and nothing fails in it but the RF jams when shot and cocked too fast.

Soon I'm going to do some mods. Here are a couple of things you can do to yours:
Gun
Shell
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#6 Lance

Lance

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:05 AM

I went to the mall to and picked one of these up, and the same thing happend to me. It wouldnt get past 5 feet and some of them didnt even come out of the barrel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users