Photo

Barrel That Fits Nerf Balls...

8 replies to this topic

#1 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:10 PM

I have been searching for a barrel that fits nerf balls.. I PMed navy seal (he started a thread on that) and he said to use caulking tubes or wrapping paper rolls.. I dont have empty caulking tubes and I dont have wrapping paper rolls that fit. So any suggestions on how to fit a nerf ball into a barrel?

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

Get the exact diameter of the Nerf ball, then take some heavy paper and roll it into a tube and measure and change the diameter of the tube until it's barely larger than that of the ball, maybe 1/10" or less, and wrap it in tape or something else until it's sturdy enough to use. That way you can get a perfect custom fit for the balls.
SexD Warves

#3 Yakuza

Yakuza

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:49 AM

If I remember correctly, a nerf ball can fit in a 2 1/2" PVC endcap. So, try to find some piping
with that diameter.

-Yakuza :lol:
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Oct 21 2006, 12:16 PM) View Post

When you really think about it, this forum is still pretty darn tootin' good. It's like any family; we have a mix of brains, 'tards, jocks, geeks, hos, burners, waistoids, dickheads.

-Piney-

#4 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:25 AM

Don't know if this helps or is right, but how about pringle cans? B)
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#5 Yakuza

Yakuza

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:06 AM

Don't know if this helps or is right, but how about pringle cans? :P

A pringles can would be too big to use as a barrel, but not bad thinking.

i'm thinking that wrapping paper rolls might have a suitable barrel.

-Yakuza B)

When you really think about it, this forum is still pretty darn tootin' good. It's like any family; we have a mix of brains, 'tards, jocks, geeks, hos, burners, waistoids, dickheads.

-Piney-

#6 anders

anders

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:42 PM

As long as buzzbeetoy balls have the same diameter as ballistic balls big mentos pipes works great. You know the big ones containing six regular mentos packs.

Posted Image
Not good picture but i allready had posted it on photobucket . You can se the mentos pipe on the top of the gun, they works great as disc launcher mags too.
QUOTE(VACC @ Aug 16 2007, 03:52 AM) View Post

Does posting in agreement somehow validate your standing in the community? Personally I think it just makes you look like a tool.

the el snapo again

#7 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:06 PM

I'm sure someone has a ball blaster, master blaster, an SM5k ball barrel, etc. that they could measure...

#8 Yakuza

Yakuza

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:37 AM

Hey anders, what gun is that you posted in the picture? u said it could shoot Cd's, I would like to buy it from
you for my blade gun I'm working on, if it is possible. If not, do you have any names of stores or websites I could buy it from?

As for the topic, mabye you could use a switchshot barrel as a pop on to the dart barrel, or hook up the
internals of a a2k to the back of the barrel, and slap it under your gun of choice.

-Yakuza ;)

Edited by Yakuza, 07 January 2007 - 03:39 AM.

-Piney-

#9 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

I thought buzzbee and nerf balls were the same diameter..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users