Photo

Question On Homemade Steffans

5 replies to this topic

#1 TX-2000

TX-2000

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 06:27 PM

Ok I figured I'd post this in homemades since steffans are homemades.. DUH anyway i didn't bother searching for topics on making steffans because I know this is somehting we all run into while making them. Has anyone perfected a way to make well balanced steffans? I mean there are alot of different ways to make steffans(eg. fish weighted ones, thumb tacks, etc.) but has anyone developed a method to make the hotglue ontop balanced? My steffans seem to work fine in low to medium strength gun like a Nf, maverick, etc. But when I put my steffans in my at2k, BBB, or any other "high-powered" nerf gun, they sprial out of control. Has anyone perfected this?

#2 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:20 PM

Hey stupid!
Not searching is a REALLY dumb idea! Exspecially when the thing your are searching for is a PINNED topic!

Talio?

Edited by elf_avec_gun, 22 December 2006 - 07:24 PM.

"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#3 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:30 PM

I suggest you lay low for a while, if you don't get suspended. While you're doing that, learn how it is here. Frequently making stupid topics could get you out of here real quick. Believe me, I know, it almost happened to me on more than one occasion. And I know it sounds boring, but, SEARCH!

Edited by AODL, 22 December 2006 - 07:31 PM.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#4 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:05 PM

Ok I figured I'd post this in homemades since steffans are homemades..

Stefans ... spelled with one "f" only.

This is the link to the first page of the topic elf_avec_gun posted.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#5 TX-2000

TX-2000

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 03:33 PM

Sorry fellow nerfers for not searching before posting. I actually went through and read a bunch of stuff posted about darts and I am going to try the ice cube method i read about. Sorry again.

#6 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:42 PM

Also, to save you a bit of searching trouble, if your darts are spiraling out, you need more weight in them. Just a general good idea.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users