Google Patent Search!

38 replies to this topic

#26 Doom

Doom

NH's Official In-House Physicist

• Administrators
  • 559 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:46 PM

I've seen those in dollar stores. Don't know the name off-hand, but I bought a few once because I liked the way it operated. The plunger is very small and the spring is weak. It's not worth modifying because it can't even shoot a stefan. Neat design, but far too weak. What the gun is constructed from also is very weak because I remember one of the guns I had broke after only a few uses. I wish this was done on a more serious scale because it would really be an awesome Nerf gun.

#27 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:03 PM

According to the Longshot box...

Streamline Dart

This is the patent for the AIR RESTRICTOR.

Wow, air restrictor copyright! SCHWEET!

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#28 nerfer192

nerfer192

• Banned
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:45 PM

[holy crap] Technical talk ius hurting my head. [\holy crap]
The first time I made stefans I made them without weights.

92% of teens have moved on to the N-Strike line.
If you are part of the 8% who still use real old guns,
copy and paste this into your signature

woot I use at3k.

#29 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:15 PM

Your allittle late there man. All I can say is hope that all the admins happen to not notice this. I guess I will see you in 9999 days.
Truce.

#30 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:18 PM

Does it not phase you to look at the date....
QUOTE(sidamazo @ Nov 20 2008, 03:51 PM) View Post

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me
QUOTE(CoasterDynamix757 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:29 AM) View Post

Ice, is it your time of the month again?

#31 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

I think groove may lay down the ban hammer on your ass. First you necro a 5 year old thread now a 2 year old threat I don't think this will go well.
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#32 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

Necros are never an accident because if you go through 2 YEARS worth of pages, you would think "hey this is old". But please just look at the date.
Truce.

#33 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

Necros are never an accident because if you go through 2 YEARS worth of pages, you would think "hey this is old". But please just look at the date.

I'm not trying to keep this thread alive, but I must point this out: Llama Boy, if this thread was found through the search feature, it would have been very easy to skip over the date. I know I have read threads from years back from searching for something, and not realizing how old it really is.

This does not excuse the necro by any means, I was just pointing something out.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#34 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:23 PM

I'm not trying to keep this thread alive, but I must point this out: Llama Boy, if this thread was found through the search feature, it would have been very easy to skip over the date. I know I have read threads from years back from searching for something, and not realizing how old it really is.

No, because if you READ the topic, instead of just posting in it, you'd HAVE to notice the date. I mean, it's the first thing I look for when I do a search, just to make sure.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#35 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:45 PM

No, because if you READ the topic, instead of just posting in it, you'd HAVE to notice the date. I mean, it's the first thing I look for when I do a search, just to make sure.

So when you are searching and looking through multiple threads, the date is the first thing you're looking at? I look through old threads as references quite frequently, and usually I don't plan on posting, so I ignore the date. So yeah, if you read the ENTIRE thread you would be reading the date, but I expect most people skim for the information they are seeking. Then I get so caught up in the thread and the multiple pages of posts I forget the date of the original post.

It's still not excusable, it's just easy to do if you don't plan on posting.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#36 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:58 PM

So when you are searching and looking through multiple threads, the date is the first thing you're looking at? I look through old threads as references quite frequently, and usually I don't plan on posting, so I ignore the date. So yeah, if you read the ENTIRE thread you would be reading the date, but I expect most people skim for the information they are seeking. Then I get so caught up in the thread and the multiple pages of posts I forget the date of the original post.

See, but if you make up your mind to post in the thread, especially if it is to ask a question (Because honestly, that's the only reason you would be posting in a thread you searched for, and honestly, you should just PM the Topic Creator if you searched the thread out.), you should read the whole thread to see if your question was answered. So yes, if you miss the date on each post, and can't take a second to look at it, then you're just retarded. Pretty much like myself and anyone else that's posted in this thread since 2006.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#37 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

See, but if you make up your mind to post in the thread, especially if it is to ask a question (Because honestly, that's the only reason you would be posting in a thread you searched for, and honestly, you should just PM the Topic Creator if you searched the thread out.), you should read the whole thread to see if your question was answered. So yes, if you miss the date on each post, and can't take a second to look at it, then you're just retarded. Pretty much like myself and anyone else that's posted in this thread since 2006.

Haha, I am now retarded.. I guess I'll stop dragging this out by posting.

It was stupid to necro, we all know it! I'm sorry for making this active again!

#38 skatah

skatah

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

Oops saw it on the front page and didnt check the date, sorry.

Edited by skatah, 05 October 2008 - 02:39 PM.

How the world ends: Hasbro stops making nerf guns.
WARNING - THIS IS GETTING BRUTELY ANNOYING

#39 MrMagstrike

MrMagstrike

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

AHHH oh my god, disregard this post terribly sorry for posting in an old thread, Sorry everyone!

Edited by Mr.Magstrike, 26 November 2008 - 03:02 PM.

The Code of Conduct is not optional.
- VACC
You've got one more post to prove to me that you posess the intelect of at least a 13 year old before I assume you've ignored our age restriction and suspend your account for 13 years...just to be safe.
- VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users