Bbb Titan Integration

work in progress.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

this topic is so my blaster can be discussed instead of clogging up the modification paintjob pictures topic.

So, what do you guys think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the BBB the AR's are removed and it has been rebarelled for micros with a graduated pipe size decrease from 3/4" 20 schedule down to CPVC.

In the Titan the AR's are removed and the pump is plugged and the barell has been trippled with cpvc, in addition to that (as you can see) it has been minimized.
Oh! The Titan can fire 12 short micros with fair velocity and decent spread, in addition to that the missle can still be fired.

credit to whoever came up with the triple barelled titan, saw it here on the haven on an X-Bow but I cant remember who it was.
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#2 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:06 PM

VERY NICE and creative! I think that it was renegade I think not 100% sure. again very nice and creative work.
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#3 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:14 PM

Great work, but I have a question: Isn't that thing kind of unwieldy? It could just be me, but the entire thing looks pretty damn big in the pic.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#4 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

shadow hunter alpha, to answer your question it is very unwieldy, actually I just took them apart. Yay hotglue.

They function just fine singley, after I get some vinyl tubing I will relocate the pump and probable just remove the shell of the titan, then it should fit snuggly under the BBB.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

#5 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:14 PM

How far does the Titan shoot?
Cubs in 2012

#6 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:18 PM

I think THIRST did the triple barrel before renegade did it.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#7 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:26 PM

hokiefan: I have no idea. range test tommorow probably.

oh and there's been an update. In the short time since this post has been up I have altered the original blaster.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:10 AM

That cut down titan looks feasible for the longshot attachment mentioned in the An Idea For Hasbro thread. If someone were to take part of the longshot front gun and attach a minimized Titan along the lines of what you've come up with, you have one bitchin' assault rifle.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#9 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

first Iwould like to preface this post by saying Iknow we are not supossed to post in old topics unless you have something worthwhile to add, in this case I think I do.

behold the (pre-paint) final version of murrey!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now for the stats on this baby, it has a tri-barelled Titan like before, a very nice comfy stock, and a (edit) Cartoon clip.

I used an SM 3k pump for the actuator on the Cartoon clip, so what do you guys think?

thank you for the correction Sam and NightWalker.

Edited by Dangaard, 21 December 2006 - 05:57 PM.

#10 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:52 PM

Actually that's a Carrtoon clip. Looks pretty good., I would have kept the Titan handle so that you can still have that doudle handle thing going on.

Edited by sam, 21 December 2006 - 03:54 PM.

#11 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:13 PM

Yes please give the recognition to the right person. Please edit your post. Anyway, that's nice! What range do you get on the BBB? And how many darts can you fit in there? Personally, I think it's easier to do that then make an actual clip. However, I wouldn't call it an integration because you just glued a cut down Titan to a BBB.
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users