Photo

Confusing Christmas List.

a question about what to ask for

15 replies to this topic

Poll: christmas is soon. aaahhh

which one

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 yourmomsanerfer

yourmomsanerfer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:44 AM

So, lets say my best friend asks me what I would like for Christmas, I tell her "dude, nerf gun.".
But the problem is, that the limit is $20. What gun do i ask for? I was thinking Titan, or Long shot. but the buzzbee big blast looks cool too. Thanks everyone!

p.s. Both of our birthdays are very close to christmas so i could ask her to put christmas and b-day together.
tag! no tag backs

#2 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:11 PM

The Longshot is $30, so that's out, and with several NiteFinders more than one person could play without haveing to have their own guns. So I say get some pistols and share with friends.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#3 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:36 PM

I agree. These things have a lot of potential, they're cheap, and if you get a few of them, then you can have fun with your friends.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:08 PM

Why don't you just make a decision? Asking a bunch of random people on a forum isn't going to help. What if you go with what we say and then end up wishing you'd gotten a different gun?

Do some research, pick what gun or guns you want the most and go with that.
SexD Warves

#5 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:40 PM

NerfMonkey is right, it's really up to your own personal taste. I was hoping for a Longshot, but every goddamned store in the country has already sold out for Christmas, and I don't trust some of the people on eBay, plus it's out of the budget that your parents set. I say eliminate what you don't like and what's too expensive, and then go from there.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 12 December 2006 - 07:40 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#6 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:45 PM

You want a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle BB gun with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time.
Or a Longshot...
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#7 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:13 PM

You want a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle BB gun with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time.
Or a Longshot...

I already have an entire arsenal of BB, pellet, and airsoft guns in my room, so I think I'll just stick with some nerf guns on my wish list for right now...
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

#8 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:33 PM

You'll shoot your eye out kid!!!
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#9 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:05 PM

If you're looking for modifications, don't get a Longshot, the internals can be fragile.

Fragile, hmm...must be Italian...
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#10 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

You'll shoot your eye out kid!!!

Who, me? I'm the best marksman in the state. (Which, for DE, isn't really saying much. This place is full of dumbasses.)

If you're looking for modifications, don't get a Longshot, the internals can be fragile.

Yeah, I noticed that from looking at all of the work on the mods post that Piney put up. If you cut or glue something wrong, then the gun is probably ruined.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 12 December 2006 - 09:10 PM.

#11 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:35 PM

(Which, for DE, isn't really saying much. This place is full of dumbasses.)

Pssh. Arizona is full of dumbasses. We are officially the dumbest state in the US. Look it up.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#12 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:09 AM

Pssh. Arizona is full of dumbasses. We are officially the dumbest state in the US. Look it up.

Incorrect. Mississippi wins that backward contest by a mile
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#13 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:14 AM

I think shadow hunter failed to realize the joke in the bb gun and you'll shoot your eye out. Although I find it impossible for someone to live their life without seeing "A Christmas story" atleast once.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#14 yourmomsanerfer

yourmomsanerfer

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:06 AM

I love that movie. Thanks everyone.
tag! no tag backs

#15 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:25 AM

Incorrect. Mississippi wins that backward contest by a mile

No, really. Look here.

Mississippi is actually 48th and Alabama is 45th.

You guys in Vermont are the smartest.

Edited by Commonly Hunted, 13 December 2006 - 11:27 AM.

QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#16 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:45 PM

So that's why my grandpa moved down there... to live with his own kind. :P

If you're good at modifying guns (and if your friends/family/whoever will pay $30), get a Longshot. All the work modifying it is well worth it!

Otherwise, I'd get a few Mavericks, Nite-Finders, or Crossfires. Or a BBB.

Probably dead by now, or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users