Photo

Rapid Fire 20 At Toys R Us?

4 replies to this topic

#1 piratej

piratej

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:58 PM

Ive been noticing that ebay has had alot of Rapid Fire 20s lately. Upon close inspection I noticed that the box has a similiar color design to the big bad bows box, and it says toys r us exclusive on it. Is toys r us selling them, or are these just guns people fished out of their basements. Im asking this cuz Toys r us is an hour away from me and I dont want to make a trip up there for it all to be for naught. Oh yeah, if you call me a noob or anything, Chuck Norris will kill all ur modded guns tonight. Thats right, Chuck Norris can KILL inanimate objects. :P

#2 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:03 PM

Try Here

#3 piratej

piratej

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:10 PM

Must have typed something wrong when I searched for it, nothing came up. Ok, now anyone in the NC, wilmington area know if our toys r us has it.

#4 Lance

Lance

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 03:09 PM

Sadly, the toys r us in naples doesn't have them. I went there and looked and didnt see any, so I asked a worker. He pulled up all the nerf guns on the computer and they couldnt find any.. can anyone tell me why?

#5 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:25 PM

Toys R Us have a very "interesting" stocking process in their stores. The store never knows what they are going to receive every time a truck pulls up, it could be full of Nerf or it could be full of Barbie. Where stuff goes is up to the HQ or Wharehouse. I am not sure but you might be able to get the RF20 online somehow from Toys R Us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users