Nerfhaven Mod & Paintjob Slideshow

3 replies to this topic

#1 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:30 PM

Alright, I usually read a lot of posts in the Mod/Paintjob Directory about "Don't post comments, this is for pictures only.". I have created a slideshow of all the pictures in there that are seeable(i.e. not too blurry, small, etc.). I hope to expand this to include all mods posted in the mods section and eventually make one for homemades.

If I have missed your picture please EMAIL ME. Also, if there are errors in what gun it is or your name spelling, etc. let me know. I would prefer to not deal in PMs purely because of how few we are allotted. Also, if you would like a custom title for your picture please, again, email me.

Onto the slideshow. Filenames are as follows - MembersName'sNameOfGunMinorDetail.
A + sign means that the two, or however many guns pictured, are integrated. An ampersand means that there are multiple guns pictured, but they are not integrated.

Download the zip archive here

If you don't like the music, tough, it was the song I was listening to when I made the slideshow.

Edit: Bare with me for a few minutes. YouTube decided AFTER I uploaded the 30MB file that it doesn't like .swf, so I am looking for a converter. Still working on getting the slideshow up.

Edited by RAMBO, 29 November 2006 - 09:31 PM.

#2 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:54 PM

I tried accessing the slideshow, but it says that the zip file is corrupt. I don't know what the problem might be, but I think it would be easier to youtube it anyway
BROOD XIII

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:30 PM

Well YouTube does not know of a way to play .swf files, which it is. I am trying to locate a converter, if anyone knows, let me know. I am also fiddling around in Picasa trying to get a video together. I will have it all sorted out tonight or tomorrow.

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:16 AM

Well YouTube does not know of a way to play .swf files, which it is. I am trying to locate a converter, if anyone knows, let me know. I am also fiddling around in Picasa trying to get a video together. I will have it all sorted out tonight or tomorrow.

I use Ulead video editor. You can choose which format to save it as.
You can either find it and download it and edit it yourself or you can pm me and we will talk about how you can send it over to me and I can convert it and post it. Or I can send it back to you and you can post the converted version.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 30 November 2006 - 12:17 AM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users