Photo

Secretshot Ii

5 replies to this topic

#1 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:19 PM

I don't feel like writing a whole story about this gun so I will try to do this as quick as possible. Basically, all I did was add a brass barrel with foam for support. Also, I relocated the pump, since mine broke on the Secretshot. Well, here are the pics.

Posted Image
Shot of gun

Posted Image
Foam for support

Posted Image
Another shot of gun

Questions, comments, and feel free to post.

Edited by hokiefan0705, 20 November 2006 - 09:48 PM.

Cubs in 2012

#2 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:26 PM

Nice mod but I personally don't like the pump location.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#3 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:46 PM

Very nice mod. You got very creative with that pump. Is that a at2k pump or do my eyes lie.
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#4 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

Nice mod but I personally don't like the pump location.

Yea, that was the only place I could put the pump, aside from it coming out the bottom. But, as you would know, I would not want a huge airtech pump haging out the bottom. Yes PiMpDaDdY, It is a AT2k pump.
Cubs in 2012

#5 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:11 PM

Haha...I can see you shooting yourself in the arm or something by accidentaly pressing the trigger... But anyways, that looks nice, at least far better than mine did.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#6 Dart Attack

Dart Attack

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 07:45 PM

How many pumps dose it take to prime?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users