Photo

Summer Of 07 East War (nj,ny,pa,ri,ma)

15 replies to this topic

#1 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:38 PM

Basically I am trying to get another fun war together. This war is guaranteed to be camel free and pedestrain free. Me and Mcflurry are trying to think of places for the war. Any Ideas?

Also we want at least 20 people so that we can war big.

Also we need to know if you want to war in the woods, on a field, in a park, or wherever.

Please throw Ideas around.

Edit: Holy Christ. I found this gigantic field in sparta NJ.

Posted Image

Red is area to play in. blue is off limits.

Edit2: This shows how big it is from a far away distance.

Posted Image

Edited by Substance Abuse, 19 November 2006 - 12:11 PM.

QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:13 PM

That's an open field, open field's suck for nerfing. The BCNO park wasn't a bad field, but it may be too small for 20 people. I also think that if you have the war in NJ not many outsiders will show up except Rambo. The war to be at next year is gonna be APOC which will most likely have 20 people or more and a lot of nerfers from all over the place.

I would recommend just holding another war at the BCNO park this summer and you'll hopefully get most of the NJ'ers. Also make sure there's no chance of rain at all on the day you choose. Some vets don't like getting wet and will puss out the night before the war becuase they only have one day off from work and school and have been nerfing for over 6 years and know that nerfing in the rain is the worst thing ever.

Edited by Dark Shrimp, 18 November 2006 - 06:21 PM.

Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:29 AM

Also make sure there's no chance of rain at all on the day you choose. Some vets don't like getting wet and will puss out the night before the war becuase they only have one day off from work and school and have been nerfing for over 6 years and know that nerfing in the rain is the worst thing ever.

Totally, DS. I fucking hate it when people do that.

Isn't this thread a little premature? Shouldn't this be posted next April or May? I think this is a bit early for a 2007 summer event.

Edited by Evil, 19 November 2006 - 12:29 AM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#4 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:42 AM

Summer of '06? Been there, Done that. :P

Yeah I'm down, but I don't think there are any nerfers in RI(except meiser5?). Don't expect any MAians or NYers either, not that they're aren't any, but they just don't nerf that much.

What happened to the Philly crew? Mac, you out there?

Oh yeah, I'm in(provided no time machine use is necessary:)).

Edited by RAMBO, 19 November 2006 - 09:43 AM.

#5 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:30 AM

Honestly I would just like one war in CT. If that were to happen I would piss myself. Not really but I would definately come to it if it were there. I didn't even realize the topic didn't have CT in it. I am really mad about that because you named every state around me.

-DTR

Edited by DTReaper, 19 November 2006 - 11:31 AM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#6 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:19 PM

Honestly I would just like one war in CT. If that were to happen I would piss myself. Not really but I would definately come to it if it were there. I didn't even realize the topic didn't have CT in it. I am really mad about that because you named every state around me.

-DTR

Host a war yourself. :P
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#7 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:34 PM

I would but honestly there aren't many good spots in my area that are secluded and are big enough. Maybe I will in summer.

-DTR

#8 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

Yeah, get it rolling, get up on the schedule, I might go to CT. It's just as far as DC.

#9 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 04:40 PM

I would but honestly there aren't many good spots in my area that are secluded and are big enough. Maybe I will in summer.

-DTR

Yeah, I would def come if you hosted one. I would host one, but the problem is
1. A bunch of the people are complete noobs and youngins in my clan.
2. Theres not many good places near us.
I hopefully will be able to come to many games in 08, as I will have my driver's licence.
Also, NJ is annoying for me to get to. CT and even somewhat upstate NY from me is much easier.

#10 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:17 PM

Well I live in the southwest part of CT so it probably would be easy for many of the NJ people as well as the NY people to get there. I still have to find a location that is sutible. There is a park near me but its not to secluded and is less than a mile from the police station in my town. There are a few schools where I might be able to have it but if it happens it will happen in summer.

-DTR

#11 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 05:29 PM

If you guys find a good location, this could very well be my first war. I live in DE, and it's a pain in the ass to drive more that 2.5 hours into Jersey, but if RAMBO and the rest of you show up, I might be able to arrange someone to drive me.

P.S.: Where's Apoc.? I keep hearing the name and not the location...

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 16 December 2006 - 05:30 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#12 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:37 PM

Apoc is in Pine Beach, NJ. Reckoning is coming up pretty soon Jan 6th.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#13 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:58 PM

Substance, if you hold it in NY (even somewhere in the city) I would be willing to drive out, but, I dont know if I would trek to Jersey for it. This Island has a lot of places where we could hold a nice war plenty of small parks and woodland areas.
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#14 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

In the summer I am very felxible.

If you can make the war like 2 hours from Boston, MA I could attend with 4 others.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#15 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 02:05 PM

Substance, if you hold it in NY (even somewhere in the city) I would be willing to drive out, but, I dont know if I would trek to Jersey for it. This Island has a lot of places where we could hold a nice war plenty of small parks and woodland areas.

No offence MFRnync but honestly more people would show up to a Jersey War than a NY war. There are so many locals here that are to lazy to travel and Can't get rides and so forth.

Unfortunately I would rather hold it in a place where I know more people would show up.

Sorry,
~Sub~
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#16 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 02:15 PM

Guys, regardless of potential turnouts, he is hosting the war where it is convenient for him. When I host a war, I'm not going to have it halfway across the state, I'm going to have it in my area where I don't need to travel far. If you want a nerf war in your area, host it yourself. There are people who will most likely be willing to show up.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users