Photo

Whitch Combo Is Best?

wepons

39 replies to this topic

Poll: Whitch Combo Is Best?

Whitch Combo Is Best?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 09:05 PM

if there r ne other good guns that will go with the guns listed above, that u can buy in stores plz reply
Posted Image

#2 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 01:30 AM

WTF is a barle?
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 01:43 AM

I know it's difficult but please try to avoid IM-speak on these forums.

Single barreled at2k and at3k are basically the same gun as far as performance and tactics go.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 03:46 AM

None of those would be good in my opinion simply because your sidearm only has one shot. I like to use a multiple shot sidearm so that I always have a backup shot, just in case. Hence why I four barrelled (sp?) my AT2K. Just my opinion, sorry guys.
~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#5 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 09:05 AM

I know it's difficult

::laughs his head off::

Yeah, and I agree with C', they're virtually the same gun when they're single barreled.

#6 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 02:32 PM

Yea im a bad typer. :lol: but i cant mod the At2k with the four petg pipes because i cant find them any where
Posted Image

#7 Brass Sux

Brass Sux

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 06:21 PM

The 750 and the Maxx Shot are the best combo!

#8 stevo123

stevo123

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 09:12 PM

my favorite combo is brassed bf with holstered brass sf and pvc manta ray
Stevo123 of DCNerf. Web site coming soon.

#9 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 06:42 PM

How come no one ver uses homemades in wars...i mean u dont have to use those big powerful c02 homemades...but ,like a blowgun...i made 1 awhile ago, (it was a bit more than just 3 feet of PVC) and its single shot, as powerful as any gun and much more accurate, easy to load, costed me 45 cents uses my custum metal ammo that took my brothers tooth out, and is easy to use... why dont i see anyone using simple homemades? I prefer my blow gun over my 120' monster max shot....(has detachable 3 foot barrel..:D yay a big word...de-tach-a-ble :))
ko

#10 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 08:56 AM

One of my friends has a "homemade" gun and it sucks. The way the dart is shot is very very bad. The ball switch is letting a small amount of good air then it lets out a big amount of bad air(all happens when the ball is being switched to fire). Well in a few short words, the ball switch is bad for making home made nerf guns. I would recomend having the spray nozzle with the fireing chamber if i was going to make one.
Posted Image

#11 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:00 AM

ohh yea [SIZE=7] WHY HASNT ANY ONE VOTED !!
Posted Image

#12 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:09 AM

Probobally because these combos dont appeal to anyone but you and a few others?
ko

#13 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:28 AM

I put a null vote in because I don't like any of those combos, and if you used any of those combos you'll have a very hard time reloading, and you will quickly find yourself at the mercy of faster-shooting semi-auto or fully auto guns.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#14 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 11:02 AM

Well i was trying to find out witch combo other people though would be good, with the guns i have. I know these guns arn't the best but I couldn't decide witch combo was best so I put up this poll!! :rolleyes: .

If anyone has any ideas of witch gun or guns that whould go good with the maxx shot, tell me!!!! ( they have to be in stores, able to buy the guns now)
Posted Image

#15 Daedarus

Daedarus

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 11:21 AM

Possible the most effective combination of weapons I have ever witnessed was the one my friend used. He used a modified BBB with ammo holders surrounding the barrel and a modified PowerClip with a carry-strap and an extra clip. He would take long-range shots with his BBB, and if anyone charged he would pull his Powerclip over his shoulder and mow them down. An amazing combination for Attack/Defend. I myself used a SuperMaxx 5000/Splitfire; good combination of long-range ability/shotgun firepower. I personally don't like any of the Airtech guns. It might have just been me or my gun, but I had a modified Airtech 2k for awhile, then it suddenly stopped shooting one day, and it made me uber-mad.
The girlfriends are for the boobies. The girls who are friends are for the... boobies.
-Howie

#16 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 12:36 PM

As noted previously, you want to combine high ROF with the long-range Max Shot. Perhaps an RF20 or an AT3k (multi-barrel mod) on a sling. Both are available now if you hurry.

Of course if you get an AT3k and do a nice multi-barrel mod, you may find the Max Shot is less appealing than it was. 6 shots at ~75' is much more useful than one shot at ~100'.

#17 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 12:47 PM

What!??? you guys can still buy the rf20!!!! Can you still purchas the super maxxes c?
Posted Image

#18 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 01:49 PM

The RF20 was recently re-released at Toys R Us.

It's only $15 this time around.

#19 taber man

taber man

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 02:50 PM

IT IS?!?!?!
How come I never knew of this?
When did they decide to do this, but i am a little happy, I don't know why though.
so this is a signature... wow, they're a lot smaller in person... o.O;

#20 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 03:29 PM

Man this sucks. you guys get the rf20. I had one but the pump broke
:rolleyes: , I want one just so I can kick the shit out of who i sniped then mow the rest of the team down with the rf20.

But did they just get more coppys of the guns or did they come out with a new modle???
Posted Image

#21 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 04:16 PM

"us guys" get the rf20? you can get it just as easily as anyone else, by going to TRU. i believe they just made more "coppys" of the gun, pretty sure it's not a new "modle".
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#22 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 05:16 PM

ok,ok no need to be like that. Well i solved the mistery, they have them here too for 14.99 $ damn tax then its like 15 42 @#!$#@%$%$%^
Posted Image

#23 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 05:27 PM

For the moment i'm sticking with my brassed (not single barrel) at2k and my rf20 in single fire. If I make that semi-auto homemade I wanted to make, that will be my main.

#24 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 03:53 PM

yes but you guys live in ca i dont!!!
Posted Image

#25 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 04:25 PM