Buzz Bee Tommy Mech 20

Questions ?

6 replies to this topic

#1 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:51 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew if this is a descent gun or just another knock off gun? Also is their any possible mods for this gun?
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#2 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

I am also waititng to hear if anyone has anything to say about this gun. All I know is that it needs batteries to opperate and I don't know if it's to turn the drum or fire the gunor both. I am afraid to buy it because if the batteries fir the gun then I don't think it would be worth it to try and mod it.
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#3 Yakkers

Yakkers

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:14 PM

The batteries power two spinning wheels, so it probably sounds like a lawnmower eating a chainsaw (like the Mech Six).
The trigger just rotates the drum and pushes a dart into the wheels. Probably not worth buying. I saw it at K-Mart and
gave it a good inspection.

#4 anders

anders

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:41 AM

It would most likly work just like the buzzbee mechtriple when it comes to firing darts. In that case it would sound lika a lawnmover eating a chainsaw or the other way around just like Yakkers said. If you want to modifie it you can make a new elecrical system and add more batteries resulting in higher voltage, this increases it's range but would make it sound like a four lawnmover eating chainsaws.
QUOTE(VACC @ Aug 16 2007, 03:52 AM) View Post

Does posting in agreement somehow validate your standing in the community? Personally I think it just makes you look like a tool.

the el snapo again

#5 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:08 PM

I like the idea of a chainsaw eating a lawnmower or whatever but thanks for the info I am definitley not gooing to buy it.

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#6 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:15 PM

Well I play indoor games and some in my backyard so anything that will shoot 20+ feet will help in the war. Also most of the time we play pretty close to each other so I dont think the noice will matter. The fact that it'll shoot 20 auto-matic is I think perfect for what im doin.
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#7 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 02:54 AM

If I'm not mistaken RF20's go for about 20-25 bucks It probably; fires faster, farther, and more acurately. There are also a bunch of mods done for it too.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users