Photo

Yay Im Happy!

12 replies to this topic

#1 Streamwave

Streamwave

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:51 PM

ok i just went to toysrus with my bike (30 minute ride lol im sweating) well i wasn't suppossed to get one of the mavericks but i did! ok can someone please tell me if i should mod this thing? like the chamber mod? thx
~BlAcKWaVe~

YURA YURA to yuganda sore e kimi no moto e tonde yuke.

In these wavering skies, I will fly to you.

#2 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:53 PM

You're a retarded ass!

-Butt
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#3 Streamwave

Streamwave

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:55 PM

You're a retarded ass!

-Butt

yea i really am a retarted ass!
~BlAcKWaVe~

YURA YURA to yuganda sore e kimi no moto e tonde yuke.

In these wavering skies, I will fly to you.

#4 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:04 PM

*Sigh*

-Butt
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#5 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:09 PM

Wow. One of the most common guns, with millions of mods. Found all these in less than 5 minutes.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven

Alright. Now you have plenty of Maverick mods.
Have a nice day. :D

#6 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:23 PM

Butt, You need to chill out. He obviously isn't as serious about nerf guns as you. Maybe give him help next time instead of trying to pick on him. Thanks retiate. You actually helped him get where he needed.

Streamwave- I think you were wondering whether it is worth it to mod a maverick, right? Honestly, I dont think so. My mav is fine unmodded because we play in a basement where ranges don't make the guns better or not, but the ROF does. It really depends on where you play. Good luck.
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#7 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:30 PM

I'm assuming that you are fairly new to modding, so I would start out simple. Just take out the ARs and you will be fine.
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#8 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

I'm assuming that you are fairly new to life, so I would start out simple. Just take out the ARs and you will be fine.

Fixed.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#9 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 05:23 PM

Streamwave,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

If you don't know how to conduct yourself at NH, there are other forums, yes, there are others. But not here. Don't expect your other two accounts to work, either.

Your account will not be functional until March 28, 2034 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#10 Lance

Lance

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:23 PM

Pineapple are you serious? It seems to me like butt needs to learn to handle himself, he should be banned aswell.

#11 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:29 PM

No.

The kid posted a thread asking for Maverick mods. Do you know how many writeups there are for an array of different mods for that gun? He couldn't even type a readable post, which is clearly stated in the rules he was supposed to read before joining. If you don't think that's worthy of a suspension and that telling someone like that they're a jackass is, go away please.
SexD Warves

#12 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:24 PM

Pineapple are you serious? It seems to me like butt needs to learn to handle himself, he should be banned aswell.

Yes, I am serious.

I don't just putter around the forums looking for nice things to say. I spend the 1 -2 hours every other day looking for patterns of behavior that aren't consistent with our Code of Conduct, and while I used to give out a couple of warning shots across the bow, I figure that one warning from anyone can be considered fair enough to allow someone to shape up.

King of Butt Land did me a favor that time. Maybe not with the words I would use, but the same point. Don't think that I'm not monitoring him, or anyone else using these forums.

All would have been cool if it weren't for that remark back to Butt Land. That's not going to be tolerated anymore by me. Consider everyone warned.

I'm tired of people trying my boundaries...I warned all of you that I'm going to do some drastic crap from now on, and many of you won't know what hit you.

You've been a member a month. Perhaps lurked here a bit longer. You ought to know why this place is called NerfHaven. If you don't like what you see, the other forums really need members.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#13 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:16 PM

Admin/Moderator word is final. Man Law!

Hopefully some of you are old enough to abide by those laws.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users