• 89 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:19 PM

I think its cool looking.

#27 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 05:27 PM

I use Blender, Flash 4, Flash 5, Flash MX 2004 Professional, Flash 8, Dreamweaver 4, Dreamweaver 8, and Swift 3d v4.

I got all of them free.

Blender was given to me but for the others I DID NOT get serial cracks :unsure: . Each of those, except for Blender, is at least $200.

I've got a friend that actually payed a few hundred for Flash 2004. He then had to pay another couple hundred to upgrade it to Flash 8. Ever since then, I've been rubbing it in his face that every one of my programs were free.

Blender can also export its 3D files into Flash directly. Or you can send them to Swift3D, animate them, and then export those files to Flash.

Dreamweaver is just a program to help make websites.

And I also have a couple of Photoshops but I don't know which ones and don't care because I prefer everything else.

Edited by Commonly Hunted, 17 November 2006 - 02:51 PM.

QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#28 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:01 PM

Posted Image

^^^My photoshop creation.

#29 Lancaster

Lancaster

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:45 AM

Lancaster that is very cool. How much does a program like that go for?

A single copy of the complete Maya package can go for around $7000. The only reason I have access to it is through my TV production class. Maya is one of the single most difficult programs on the market today, and I really only know the basics. You can, however, download the Maya Personal Learning Edition free here. It's really a stripped down version with an Autodesk watermark on it so you cannot use the program to produce anything commercial. You really don't even need a souped up PC to do some basic modeling. I'm on an iMac G5 with 1gb of RAM and a 2GHz processor, and it only sputters during Bevels and texture rendering. Otherwise, you're good with a decent computer.

Edited by Lancaster, 21 November 2006 - 10:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users