Hopeful 2007 Schedule

East Coast! HOOOOO!

64 replies to this topic

#26 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 05:21 PM

If the war is when im back at school, thats only a half hour from me cause im on route 22 on the jersey border
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#27 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:51 PM

Update: Hunterdon County War added. See you all there.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#28 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:01 PM

I really like OMC's comment about a war a month. I am going to host one. If there is no March DCNO, I will do March. If there is, I will do April.

#29 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

I'll take March. Dave will be leaving the country sometime in April and I'd rather have him at the war. DCNO March 07 thread will be up within 2 days.

Rambo, Photos of the field! That's about 3.5 hours of driving for me and I now have access to a car.

If only it was closer to Pittsburgh.

Edited by Crankymonky, 31 January 2007 - 11:36 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#30 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:54 AM

Going for photos hopefully Sunday. Get your ass up here - I've gone to three of your wars 3.5 hrs away...

#31 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:37 PM

Well, hate to reserect dead topics, but this seems to be an aspect of importance to some people to schedule things around. So, what are we thinking about for April? We have the tone-up in May that I know for sure I won't be at unless it's in MD (I'm not that big on going to a state I know absolutely no one in). And then we have another DCNO in June which I REALLY hope to attend. Of course we still have the March game to go through, which I must add I am not going to make, and what is April? Restock and repair? I will be getting a set date on my spring break soon after the snow storms pass us and I need to see when I need to start a summer job hunt up.

So whos up for something in April as well? I'd like to avoid the talk of expenses being the fact that there is no possible DCNO. From my previous Maryland life, April was pretty cool and calm as far as the shift in weather. I also will have some more access to dicounted beverages and snacks (mom works for Wells Fargo (BIG company) and gets to use their SAMS card...yeah, I'll be stockin' up on stuff from now on).
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#32 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:07 PM

ECNO is April. LCM Tune-up will be nowhere but Jersey.

#33 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:08 AM

ECNO link updated.

#34 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:26 AM

Added LCM Summer Tune-Up. Looks like this year is going strong considering the east coast has average an event a month.

#35 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

It seems like most of the new members are coming from the east coast, which means even more wars for us. The fact that we have a war a month is awesome, and I will be at (at least) half of them.

-Sharpz
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#36 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 01:39 PM

Better get started soon Sharp. You must make 6 of the next 8 to reach your goal...

Again, I'd just like to mention here, again, that ECNO is happening. I won't be playing though.

#37 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:47 PM

I meant half of the ones that are left, but that is still pretty good for a single year.

-RZ
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#38 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:13 AM

We may be able to hold a game in July. though that is purely debatable at this point. Just thought I would throw this out there for scheduling reasons among you guys.

#39 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:24 AM

I would suggest posting a new thread about a possible z80 hosted war in late May or June.

#40 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:12 AM

UPDATED: DEAL WAR.

June looks like a huge month for the east coast, hope to see you all in attendance.

#41 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:21 PM

May I propose a wrap up of the summer wars with a mid September or late August (iffy?) DCNO at the one.and.only.gauntlet.
Tyranny Response Team

#42 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:50 PM

I think considering we have high demand for Nerf Wars in the NJ area, and that since the Deal War is invite only, we need to offer another war in June. It seems like people are pretty psyched about wanting to Nerf and we should try to make that opportunity available. I'm thinking maybe we should try to put something together at Tindall in June. Tindall would work well, because it isn't as far south for the NY crowd. Plus the LCM seriously needs to re-evaluate the location for Apocalypse in August. I'd like to have some people test run Tindall before Apocalypse.

Thoughts from the crowd?

EDIT: We also need something for July.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#43 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:58 PM

I don't think June 2 or 9 are really that feasible. Not much time to plan, for one. If we look at the 23(a few Jerze people are going to DCNO), that's 4 weeks straight for 3 or 4 of us(if Groove can come up). I know I can't do that for sure. I'd love to get Tyndall in, but I think July looks better.

#44 Skitzo

Skitzo

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:10 PM

I just want to get to as many wars as I can this season.
Seeing as there isnt much already planned for the summer that I can get to I may consider hosting a war in the northern New Jersey area or alittle into New York if no one else does.
Im not garenteeing anything I'm just throwing it out there.
I don't realy have any hosting experience but you have to start somewere I guess.
Plus I need to find a place and get my clan organized first.
So maybe late summer?

Skitzo-

Edited by Skitzo, 20 May 2007 - 04:11 PM.

If soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.- Frederick The Great

#45 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:49 PM

I think we should have a LCM Invitational War sometime in July.

Discuss.

#46 Texansharpshooter

Texansharpshooter

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:54 PM

I don't think June 2 or 9 are really that feasible. Not much time to plan, for one. If we look at the 23(a few Jerze people are going to DCNO), that's 4 weeks straight for 3 or 4 of us(if Groove can come up). I know I can't do that for sure. I'd love to get Tyndall in, but I think July looks better.

I'm with RAMBO on this one. The last final for the NY guys in on the 20th, so the 23rd would be perfect. Also, as z80 said on the previous page, we MAY have a war in July. We're just not too sure yet.

Edited by Texansharpshooter, 20 May 2007 - 04:56 PM.

HERP DERP.

#47 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:08 PM

I don't mean to come across the wrong way, but just because there is a war on a particular day it doesn't mean you have to be there. What I'm saying is if there is interest on the part of people who can't get to the Deal War. If the schedule is too much for people and there isn't much interest, we don't have to have a war. I'm just trying to be accommodating to the new folk.

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#48 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

I understand. Anytime we're planning, if I can only make one day, I say don't plan around me.

All I was getting at was that the 23rd might be a better day, planning-wise. I can't make it regardless of how much time I have to plan, but other people might be able to make a war that's a month away, rather than 2 weeks away.

Edit: After reading my post, I see that I didn't come off right. I meant, personally, July is better for me, but that I think for a better turnout, the 23rd is the best date to plan on, if you want it in June. That's all.

Edited by RAMBO, 20 May 2007 - 05:26 PM.

#49 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:09 AM

So there didn't seem to be an overwhelming amount of interest to do a War to supplement Deal for those not attending. However, our calendar is still empty for July. Does anyone have the desire to host something?

#50 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

chalywong was talking about a Long Island war in July. I'd be more than willing to have another ECNO then, too.

Tyndall needs to happen too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users