Hornet Leak

Maybe I shouldn't have opened it...

2 replies to this topic

#1 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, just read the title. ONe of the valves or something is leaking. I already had to plug one of them. I am left with 4 SHOTS! I didn't even plug the right valve too! IS there any way to fix it?
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

#2 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:36 PM

This happened to me when I was drillng the air restrictors out and when into the air tank on the fifth barrels.
It was the second to last air tank so I cut the tubes to the last two air tanks that go from the semi-auto valve to the air tank. Then I super glued a screw in the two tubes I cut and put a small hose clamp around the hose.
The gun works now but only has 4 air tanks and I didn't mess up the trigger becasue they were the last two barrels.

Which tank is leaking? What did you use to seal the tank off? If you need a better explaination of what I did just ask.
Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#3 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 03:24 PM

Ok, I found out the problem. Sorry about the first post... I was pretty frustrated at the time. Seems like the problem was that the 1st "plugged" barrel still leaked. I just unplugged the other one. Oh, and do I have to really cut the two valves off?
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users