Nerf Robot

not a homemade, found at Wal-mart

2 replies to this topic

#1 Yakuza

Yakuza

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 08:27 PM

Okay, as seeing as how alot of people are trying to make a NERF robot, I decided to bring this up.

I saw this on the internet awhile ago, but saw it at Wal-mart earlier tonight. It's called the N.S.E.C.T. , which
stands for Neuro Science Experimental Combat Technology. It basicly looks like a robotic beatle, and when you
press a button on the controler, what looks like a mavrick barrel pops out the back, and you can fire the darts either one at a time or in rapid succesion. It says that it only gets about 20 feet, but you can probably mod it to shoot farther. Here's a link to the pic: The robot.

Well, that's about it. Now that I'm done, I can finally eat my lo mein.

-Yakuza :unsure:
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Oct 21 2006, 12:16 PM) View Post

When you really think about it, this forum is still pretty darn tootin' good. It's like any family; we have a mix of brains, 'tards, jocks, geeks, hos, burners, waistoids, dickheads.

-Piney-

#2 tcorr911

tcorr911

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:05 PM

I saw that just yesterday! :unsure: I don't think that you could get very good range, but it would be cool to hide in a bush and use as a turret.
Bolt, ye are truly a god among men. Ye have earned yeself a place on Enigma's list of heroes, right below Sean Connery and directly above Papa Smurf...a highly honorable slot indeed.
-Enigma1313

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:23 AM

Long ago I had a Tyco RC truck that had a similar feature. The truck bed cover could pop up and fire 5 nerf-esque darts in sequence.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users