Photo

My First Made Modified Darts

5 replies to this topic

#1 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 10:18 PM

I don’t know how much better these are than the "Stefan darts" but these work for me.

Posted Image

I took the front of the dart off, then I took the metal cap and the eraser off the pencil, and finally I put it in the back of the dart which is now the front.

I know they’re not the best but they work for what I have around the house and are cheap.

Edited by The_Crackerjack_Man, 21 October 2006 - 10:29 PM.

"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#2 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:34 PM

They're very unique. You would have alot of pencils with no erasers laying around the house to have a good amount of darts.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#3 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:37 PM

Yeah i know what everyone is thinking, " there crap why bother."

#4 ogopogo

ogopogo

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:48 PM

Yeah i know what everyone is thinking, " there crap why bother."

Well not really when i first started modding i used erasers as weights they worked very well.I started useing bbs when all the pencils in my house ran out of erasers. :o

#5 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:54 PM

Well at least that makes me feel alittle better but they still suck ill probally go out tommorow and get some BB's at walmart or something.

Edited by The_Crackerjack_Man, 21 October 2006 - 11:54 PM.

#6 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:35 AM

I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to dartsmithing. I've only done CDSDs, and they work pretty well for me. I use size BB Split Shot fishing weights. They aren't hard to find, they are easily obtainable at Wal-Mart.

And also, I was thinking of something:

My Stefans aren't like ordinary Stefans because there is a hole in the back. I don't want to get rid of this yet, because I still have some stock guns. My question: Would plugging the back with hotglue work? Thanks.
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users