Photo

Insterting Electronics

3 replies to this topic

#1 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:02 AM

I am going to be modding my LS for use with my Halloween costume and I am going to be adding some LED's my question is. Is there enough Dead space in the LS to accomidate 2 AA battery Pack some wiring (bunched of course) and the LED's will be sticking out of the LS some where...

#2 TheCheatIsNotDead

TheCheatIsNotDead

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:09 AM

Too vague.

Are you talking about in ADDITION to the terrible front light? After it's removed? How big are the LED's?

Specifics man.

~TCIND
It is impossible to govern a country with 120 different types of cheese.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:14 AM

There's plenty of empty space in the front of the gun underneath the barrel. As well as some space in the grip.
Posted Image
Bigger

Edited by CaptainSlug, 11 October 2006 - 12:15 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#4 morpheus1977

morpheus1977

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:19 AM

sorry its to my Long Shot the whole harness will consist of 2 AA batteries with the battery box some wire and three LED's like the kind you would see next to a power knob on a speaker or something like that. also the back end of the LED will sticking inside of the gun about a 3-4 of an inch I and also the power switch I hope I can put those where they will not be hitting something vital BTW THANKS for the pic...

Edited by morpheus1977, 11 October 2006 - 12:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users