Photo

Please Somebody Help Me!

10 replies to this topic

#1 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:11 AM

I havent been active on these forums for awihle, because I have been very busy. I need help with one thing though. My dad uninstalled all of my games on our computer because he thought it had a virus. I woudnt really have cared, exept he threw away my Rise Of Nations box! I just got this game a couple of days ago and have barely been able to play it. Now I dont have the CD key so I cant reinstall it. Can anyone please help me? If you have a rise of nations game that you dont play anymore, could you give me the CD key?? You guys are my last chance, I have tried everything......

( make sure that if you give me the key that rise of nations is UNINSTALLED from your computer otherwise it wont work)

Yes, this is the FIRST original rise of nations.
Oh my god, they killed kenny!

QUOTE: ("LDM")
I prefer Nerf guns.

#2 Stormleader

Stormleader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:16 AM

Um what has this to do with Nerf?.This should been in the off-topic fourm I think,
But on topic, I think that is illegal.

Storm

#3 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:17 AM

How? I did not pirate the disc or anything....... Plese just someone give me a key...

I prefer Nerf guns.

#4 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:19 AM

You could download it from a torrenting site like www.torrentz.com. I am fairly sure that site has RoN.

#5 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:28 AM

I am at the site, but what exactly do i do?..........

Please if somebody has a ron, uninstall it and PM me the key!

Edited by techtargetmaster, 09 October 2006 - 08:31 AM.

I prefer Nerf guns.

#6 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:32 AM

If you've never torrented before, PM me.

#7 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:52 AM

Well im really deperate because I saved my puny allowance up for weeks and then bought something that wont work because of a stupid thrown out box.........please anyone?

I am not goin to torrent because even though it is right, it may not be all that legal and plus I dont want to download ANYTHING to my computer becuse my dad will freak out.

Please anyone!?!?!?!?!?!? I dont care about post count Im not trying to double post I just want to get peoples attention! I know that there is someone who has an unuse RON out there and if they could just be courteous and give me the key.....cause I really dont wanna have to risk torrenting and hide it from my dad cause he will freak out because im not that kind of person just somebody help me!

Edited by techtargetmaster, 09 October 2006 - 08:43 AM.

I prefer Nerf guns.

#8 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:28 AM

Do a system restore on your computer from the day he erased your game.
Cubs in 2012

#9 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:39 AM

I have tried that, exept for if I did something like that I wouldnt be able to play computer for a year. My dad says that I cant do anything to change the computer (restore, downloads ect.) and he would find out. I have already told you that I have tried everything.

I prefer Nerf guns.

#10 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:24 AM

You say your dad threw the box away? Any chance that he haden't taken the trash or recycle out? Ask him. The box is cardboard right? If he puts anything that he recycles in some place, go there and find it again.

Otherwise, contact the company that makes RoN (I forget already) and they should beable to give you some support for a lost serial number. I friggen hate Serial numbers too!
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#11 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:01 PM

Call the developer's tech support line and they will most likely be able to give you a key. There's no point in begging and pleading to us when we aren't the ones that can issue keys.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users