Photo

Are There Any Nerf Wars In The General South Jersey Area?

11 replies to this topic

#1 mkg91 0

mkg91 0

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:20 PM

Im talking like glouster county, salem county, cumberland county that general area. Cause I live in Salem County and haven't been to a nerf war yet and ive been dying to go to one. If there isn't I could start to plan one for the nerfers in a general area.
If quizes are quizicals then what are tests?

#2 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

Not sure exactly where you are in Jersey, but it's not that big is it? There is a war Sunday the 8th in Bergen County NJ and one in the works for sometime next month in Jersey.

#3 mkg91 0

mkg91 0

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:16 PM

No I can't make it to the Bergen County war. Any way its a 3 hour drive for me from salem county. I live in a samll town called carney's point. My parents dont feel like driving to Bergen I already asked. And even if i could Sunday the 8th is Dallas V. Phialdelphia Eagles. ( Go Eagles) So i wantedd to see if there were any in my area. So if there arnet if any one is interested in coming down this far there are many parks that are awsome for Nerf. So if anyone wants a Nerf war at an old war fort (from world war 2). If you do pm me. Or post on the board if you could make or are interested in nerfing with a semi-amatur nerfer.

Edited by mkg91_0, 05 October 2006 - 08:43 PM.

#4 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:07 PM

Yea you're pretty far south. I would imagine we might have a war or two over winter break, in ocean or monmouth conties, tinton falls and toms river to be exact, but again, that probably wont be until winter break.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#5 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

Heh, none of us are really "Pros", although some of us could be considered veterans. And I don't remember the last time someone was insulted for his nerfing abilities. Sure, if they break the rules at a war they're yelled at, but not for their skill levels.

There are many active nerfers in NJ(see the Frappr thread(stickied at the top of wars forum)). If you put together a war plan I'm sure many of them would be willing to attend, as would I.

#6 mkg91 0

mkg91 0

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

Cool and winter break sounds good for ocean county but im not sure manmouth. Plus im not sure if ill be hear for winter break my parents just put our house up for sale. So im hoping i can attend or host or get a half-ass nerf war going (hopefully its not that half-assed). But ocean sounds good you'll have to post dates and ill see if I can come. If I cant then maybe ill uh host a nerf war in mid november or early december if thats cool with any body who wants to come.

Joined Frapper as Mkg.

Edited by mkg91_0, 05 October 2006 - 09:28 PM.

#7 mkg91 0

mkg91 0

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:12 PM

If any body is interested I have the perfect location for a nerf war in my area. Its a place called Fort Mott. There are a ton of tunnels around there along with a playground and woods for any "losers". There are also out post buildings set on hills. There are watch Towers but there off limits to people. Theres also a pond and burnt up train dock from the 40's and 50's. Lots of hills and a beach or narrow width of sand. The only problem with the beach is high tide. If we cant use that location the there's also a park close to where I live its a recreation center with hockey rink, play ground equipment, excersize equipment and base ball and plain fields. If i can ill try and get pics of both locations.

Meant to say losers sorry

S***n***i***p***e***r***s it keeps saying losers

Edited by mkg91_0, 06 October 2006 - 02:07 PM.

#8 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:03 PM

The reason for the gimp/swear filter on sn!pers is that the haven was at one time cluttered with debates about losing. Everyone came to the general concensius that it was dumb and unnecessary and that there really isn't losing in nerf.

If you want to get a war together start another thread and start throwing times/dates out and if a link to the fort is online, post it; it sounds like a decent location.

#9 mkg91 0

mkg91 0

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:20 PM

Ya ill start times and dates but i cant get pics of Fort Mott cause its raining here. and its cold 42 degrees.

#10 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:26 AM

Someone mentioned tom's river.... My brother has a house down there. We can have a weekend war and we can all crash at his place. (he doesnt care)
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#11 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:26 AM

Ya ill start times and dates but i cant get pics of Fort Mott cause its raining here. and its cold 42 degrees.

Your location sounds pretty neat. Can you put some pictures up online for it? I want to see some of the area before we start talking about event dates and times. Thanks.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#12 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:47 PM

Pictures, Times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users