Soooo Rediculous

like i said rediculous

9 replies to this topic

#1 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:03 AM

Hey look at my monstrosity of a gun. N00bs get bunkered. I think I'm gonna be sick!! :)
Posted Image

anyways what do you guys think also post your rediculous foam death machines please.
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#2 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:54 AM

WTF,
All I have to say is cut you hair.

#3 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 03:35 PM

Wow, I think that just changed my life.

I've been waiting for someone to attach a Titan to the Longhot, but I never thought of the Hornet too. That's one huge fun. I can't imagine it being useful at all in a war.

But with something like that, usefulness isn't really the point, is it?
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#4 ice198

ice198

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 03:47 PM

Hey look at my monstrosity of a gun. N00bs get bunkered. I think I'm gonna be sick!! B)
Posted Image

anyways what do you guys think also post your rediculous foam death machines please.

I'd say thats going to give me nightmares for a while

#5 Backyard Nerfer

Backyard Nerfer

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:30 PM

That is just... scary. I think its overkill. By the way, how heavy is it with the Longshot attached?
The only thing that gets me high is the truth... and model glue fumes. -Stephen Colbert

#6 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:22 PM

I have done this. The longshot is so heavy that you have to hold it up to prevent it from falling. It is quite heavy.

#7 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:48 PM

Dude, if you use that setup in a round at YANO and score more than FIVE total hits, I'll give you a dollar.

Dead serious. B)
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#8 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:39 AM

Most of my blasters aren't designed to be ridiculous, just efficient.

I'm trying to think of how you'll reload that thing after expending all 8 shots, and the rocket.

The only thing that comes remotely close to that would be One Man Clan's "Clusterfunk", which was a Vortex Tornado shell with 3 or 4 air powered blasters attached to it. That thing gave me a welt just by my looking at a picture of it.

I don't know if I'd consider several stock-appearing blasters stuck together to give me nightmares, but I'll give you "A" for effort.

I'm with Falcon...a dollar to see if you'd take that into a round at a YANO...and survive?

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#9 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:04 PM

Well, Piney, he's planning to come to the November 4th YANO with a couple of friends.

So I'm dead serious, man. Bring those 3 guns along and try to use them. I WILL give you a dollar if you score at least 5 hits (you can't just use the Longshot, though; all 3 guns must be fired.)

Just a thought:
What would happen if someone did this (sans Hornet) with a minimized titan? it'd have to be different from a normal minimized titan (no handle at all) and left the pump intact? Just cut a fatty hole in the Titan's shell and keyring the valve pin. Maybe shotgun-quad barrel the titan to fire out of four barrels at once, and load like 3 darts in each barrel. It'd just be a big fatty boomstick on top of a longshot.

Again, pointless as hell, but it'd be DAMN funny.

Edited by Falcon, 28 September 2006 - 06:07 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#10 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:11 PM

Falcon said:
Dude, if you use that setup in a round at YANO and score more than FIVE total hits, I'll give you a dollar.

Dead serious. cool.gif

Hahaha deal, I plan on bringing everthing i got to YANO.

six-five-two said:
I have done this. The longshot is so heavy that you have to hold it up to prevent it from falling. It is quite heavy

You just hit the n00b in the face with that one. It is almost non-functional it is so heavy I have been working on a sling for it because even for me it is way too freakin heavy. I think it is more intimidating than functional.

I would also like to note that anyone can do this
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users