Photo

Bbb Spring Replacement

5 replies to this topic

#1 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:53 PM

I was wondering if you can do a spring replacement on the BBB. I also want to do it on my longshot, so preferably they can both use the spring.

#2 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:24 PM

Any gun that uses a spring to shoot a dart can have a spring replacement. Just make sure you get the size of the spring and it's not so strong that the gun will explode when fired.

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:22 PM

The only gun I have ever come across that cannot have a spring replacement was the transformers gun. I finsihed modding it and it got around 25 feet after mods. Anyways the spring it used was fit so tightly in the gun that even it was a thicker guage by like 1/32' it would no longer work. But in most cases Retiate was right.

Grenado: I hope you are not thinking of opening each gun to excahge the one spring from time to time.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:11 AM

Grenado: I hope you are not thinking of opening each gun to excahge the one spring from time to time.

I'm not gonna do it to my BBB, I'm just gonna do it to my LS. I won't be doing it to my magstrike or my RF20 either. Can you do a spring replacement with an automatic?

#5 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:27 AM

The magstrike doesn't use a spring.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#6 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:49 AM

The magstrike doesn't use a spring.

Actually it does, the spring is inside and very hard to get too. It works like the other automatics RF20, PC, WF.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users