Photo

How Do I Insert Pictures?

2 replies to this topic

#1 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:17 PM

Hey, I have something I want to post that involves pictures, but brecause I'm new to this, I have no clue how to insert them. Do you drag and drop, or is it something else? Thanks.

(Sorry if this question has been asked before. I checked the search, but came up blank...)

Edited by CROW, 28 September 2006 - 08:24 PM.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#2 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:35 PM

I had a lot of trouble with the search feature when I first joined... It somehow has a 'skill' to it. I trust that you'll learn, though.

Found this in Site Feedback in about 30 seconds

You have to host your pictures somewhere. That guide should explain it thoroughly.

-Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#3 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:02 PM

Thanks a bunch Pat :)
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users